How you met

(A/N Again you can request people and headcannons, I'm up for almost anything. I'm just starting out with some characters I think I can write well. Ps: Spoilers)

Rhys (This takes place after he "gets rid of" jack and loses his prosthetics)

You watched from a far as helios fell from the heavens. Bits of flaming metal raining from the sky along with ships and scrap.

You were going to spend your day salvaging and looking for parts. But now that helios was on Pandora, it wouldn't take long for people to loot it; You had to be one of the first.

The crash site was a good ways away and took you awhile to get there. The fire had died down a bit by the time you arrived. You smiled to yourself as you began to rip a part, and take little bits and bobbles you could fit into the wagon and backpack you had.

You didn't really think anyone had survived the crash, until you heard quiet groans. You moved a large sheet of metal to see a one armed man walking through the wreckage. You look to your wagon and then to the man. Seeing him hurt made you feel... strange.

He was Hyperion, an enemy of most people with commonsense, yet something seemed off about him. In the end you decided to call out to him,
"Hey, do you need help?" When you said that you realize that he was stumbling from side to side and very wobbly.

He looked over to you, blinked twice, and fell forward. This surprised you, and you jumped down into the lower rubble to help him. As you walked up beside him he was try to stand back up. You put the one arm he had, over your shoulders and held it, along with his side.

You brought him to your wagon and pulled him all the way back to your home base, a couple shipping units close to the ocean. Once into you seat him down on your sofa and started to tend to his wounds.

Gaige (No set time)

It was your first day working at your grandpa's tool and machine shop, 'Screws and Fuse.' Your family finally agreed to let you move to pandora to work with your grandpa, he was very important to you and was always your closes family member.

Your day started out fairly good. You restocked some shelves, watched a bandit try to arm wrestle some prosthetics you were selling, and cleaned the blood off the prosthetic after the bandit lost.

It was close to the end of the day now. You were counting the money in the cash register when the bell rang. You looked up from your task to see a young, red head around your age standing there.

Her eyes were locked on you, but when you made eye contact she quickly looked away.
"U-umm... I-I have a p-package? Um... under the n-name Gaige?" She spoke walking up to the counter, playing with her hands.

You nod and looked under the counter for the package. After you found it, you stood back up to see she was a lot calmer then she was before. You gave her a short smile and held out a clipboard asking her to sign.

She did as she was told, but when doing so she asked,
"Are you new here? I haven't seen you around." You nodded and answered,
"Yep, I just moved here from Eden-5." Her eyebrows went up in surprise when you said that.

"Really? I'm from Eden-5 too!" She said almost happily now that we had something to talk about. We talked for a bit after she payed for her package, and then said our goodbyes when grandpa closed the store.

Vaughn ( After Helios fall)

You cough as you opened the door to your escape pod. Helios, your home for all your life, was on destroyed. You knew Pandora well, you worked on designing buildings and factories, and would come down to the planet to see how the construction was going. You knew this planet was very dangerous.