I Love Rock 'N' Roll by Joan Jett And The Blackhearts

Tris's POV

I'm at the under 21 club tonight. It's for people 16 or older who wanna go clubbing but aren't legal. It's my 16th birthday so me and my friends are out 'clubbing'. I'm just at the 'bar' drinking cherry pepsi. I scan the room and see him dancing there by the record machine. He looks about about seventeen. The beat's growing strong and it's playing my favorite song. I make my way over to him and start dancing, trying to get him to notice me but not in a slutty way.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey." I smile at him. I can tell it won't be long until he's with me. This is a great way to start a conversation.

"This is an awesome song." He shouts over the music. I noticed he wasn't really dancing.

"Yeah, I love rock and roll! Come on! Dance with me!" I yell as the beat grows stronger. He starts dancing, copying my moves.

"I never got your name." I tell him.

"That doesn't matter, it's all the same." He says. Let's call him mystery guy.

He leans closer to my ear and whispers, "can I take you home so we can be alone?"

I nod and find the girls. I spot Christina and go over to her.

"Hey, I'm going home." I say.

"Okay but I met this really cute guy and he's in the bathroom so-"

I cut her off and say, "I have a ride already."

She looks at me confused and I nod my head torwards mystery guy. She grins and wiggles her eyebrows at me. Before I can respond she pushes me torwards him. I get into his car and tell him my address. We got inside and he started kissing me. I push him off me.

"Dude, at least tell me your name." I demand.

"I'm Tobias," he says. "You?"

"I'm Tris." I say then start kissing him. Next we're moving on and he's with me.