Game.11

Hey...um I know is been long..but sorry for this late update. I have been doing this in the holidays to make it longer but I know I said that I will be doing the comics but I forgot my sketchbook so I cant draw so enjoy.

No One's P.O.V

Tord,Edd and Matt waited for hours so they can get in the game but while waiting they have gone in a cafe to have a little chat about the game "I can't wait to meet Tom again!" Edd said excitedly "Haha, but there is only one problem about it," Tord said sadly that caught Edd and Matt's attention "How do we get Tom out from the game?" Tord looked at them and Edd put his hand on his chin to think "Maybe when we get in the game I will find in my tablet to find how," Edd looked at Tord with a smile and Tord nodded and take a sip of his tea. They finished their drinks and Matt raise up his hand for the bill "Oh shucks! I forgot my wallet!" Matt exclaimed "Dont worry. I will pay," Tord take out his wallet and went to the counter to pay "Tord is behaving...different?" Matt looked at Edd looking very confuse "He usually ask you to pay,Edd," Matt explain "Maybe is the cause to Tom," Edd smile brightly and Matt and Matt thought it was cute so he blushed. They went in separate ways to go back home.
         The next day, Tord quickly woke up and wore his clothes and went downstairs to take a piece of bread and went out "BYE DAD AND DADDY!" Tord shouted to his parents and ran.
Tord finally reached to school and sat next to his friends "Class starts in 12:00 right!?" Tord asked Edd excitedly "No, is actually 1:00," Edd gave a crooked smile "Yesh!" Tord shouted and take out the box and opens it. The screen said "Wait For One More Hour" Tord eyes shine brightly and he couldnt wait longer.
      Soon it was 12:00 and Tord ask Matt to join and they pressed the red button together and went in the game.
           Tord woke up and noticed he is in his game clothes and his weapons and looked at Matt and Edd and they immediately find Tom "GUYS!" Edd shouted out and saw his tablet said "Get Ready For Round 4" "That means we get to see Tom!"Matt smiled and there is a blue light shinning infront of them and it was..

Tom Evilious.

"Tord?" Tom looked at them suprisingly and Tom ran up to them and they thought he is going to gave them a hug but instead Tom take out his laser sword and almost hit Matt and Matt take out his laser sword and fight Tom and moved around "Wait..what happened to Tom? How did he get so evil again!?" Tord looked very shock and heartbroken'ed. Edd looked at Tord sadly and he looked at Tom fighting Matt. Edd pressed Power Mode and his eyes became green "He may be our friend but now he is an evil one. We must fight him. Be strong Tord." Edd looked at Tord and he fly to Tom and shoot lasers at him "Fight," Tord looked down crossing his arms. Tord finally made up his mind and take out his hammer and went to Tom and fighted him.

Tom's P.O.V

I fucking hate how they leave me like that and I wanted to pay them back. The three of them started fighting me and I couldnt do anything but fight back.

HOLY SHIT IS 700+-
614 Words

End Of The Game