Game.4

"Oh shit," Tom said and he free himself using his strengh and he kick and his leg went through the net bodyguards and the bodyguards faded away and there are more net bodyguards and it grabbed Tom's arm and shoulder "Agh!" Tom mumured and he kick the net bodyguards and they faded away again "Edd,stop using them they are useless," Matt said glaring at Edd who is stressing out "What can I do?" Edd lifted his shoulders and check in his tablet "Look! Power Mode!" Matt said pointing the button on the tablet "Oh," Edd touch the tablet and suddenly Edd was floating and his eyes turn light green and it was glowing "Woah ho ho ho," Matt looked up at Edd and Edd immediately went to Tom Evilious and try to defeat him but fail cause Tom had more powerful powers because he was Level.100 and Edd is only Level.1 "What a shame!" Tom teased Edd "No fair your 100!" Edd gave an angry look to Tom and Edd check the tablet and saw a sign.

        UPGRADE TO ANOTHER ROOM?
                      CLICK HERE TO
                           UPGRADE       

"DONT YOU DAR," before Tom could finish his words the room have upgraded and Tom Evilious was gone "Phew," Edd wiped his sweat "Thanks Edd,if you havent upgraded it we would have die!" Tord said "Dont say that! Like you said 'If we are together we will survive!'" Matt said cheerfully "Heh," Tord blushed and went to a sad face "Whats wrong?" Edd asked "Do you..remember Tom? Our very old bestfriend from years ago?" Tord looked at Matt and Edd amd their faces gotten shock "Yeah," Matt nodded so do as Edd "Tom is that villian..TOM EVILOUS! The start of the username was so familiar!" Tord looked at them with a very shocked face and they both looked suprise "Tom Evilious is Tom?" Matt and Edd looked at eachother "The whole time! Tom have been missing because he have been stuck in this game for 9 years! And our Tom is been missing for 9 years! Isnt that a coincidence!? Tom Evilious is Tom! Im telling you," Tord turned to a tiredly happy face and Edd started to cry "Why are you crying!?" Tord asked "J..just is been so long! Tom had dissapear..Tom is like a brother to me and Im happy that I finally meet him again..but he had change," Edd looked down.
         "Tom is like the very best brother," Matt hugged Edd "I wish I could get out of here and get Tommee Bear and gave it to Tom," Tord crossed his arms and looked down and suddenly the room went red "Wait didnt we upgrade to another room!? How can..can..HOW CAN HE BE BACK!?" Matt shouted and heard a clap.

Writer: @CreatorsWorldStories
471 Words

End Of The Game