Game.5

Tom's P.O.V
I clapped my hands and gived an evil look "Not only he upgrade the room but he also reset the level," I said "Oh..," Edd Naturely looked like the dumbest person in the world because he press it without thinking. Matty Cooly take his laser sword out to protect his useless friends and Tord Lovelious take out his red hammer and I laughed "Whats wrong?" Tord Lovelious asked "There is a stupid heart shape on your hammer," I laughed very hard and I almost fall down "Cmon! Why everything I have is a stupid heart!" Tord Lovelious crossed his arms "Its your theme," I poked Tord Lovelious cheek "Theme?" Edd put his hand on his neck rubbing it "Every player join,they have their own theme stupidos," I explain "Tord Lovelious is love Matty Cooly is nature and Edd Naturely is technology," "Oh..," The three of them look like weirdos "What is yours?" Edd Naturely asked "I am all the themes because Im Level.100 and Level.100 will get ALL the themes," "Then how did you get her," Before Tord finish his words I immediately throw a technology knife and it almost hit Edd Naturely but instead he press Protective Shield. Tord Lovelious ran up to me putting his arms and hammer up and shouted and he put his hammer down to smash me but I teleport behind him and I kick him and the dick and Tord Lovelious shouted but he didnt give up so he started to touch my shoulders and invite me to a dance "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Tord danced with me and I blushed but I didnt enjoy the dance because all I want to do is to fight. So instead of dancing I punched him "Ouch," Tord Lovelious shouted "AssHole," I called him out. Matty Cooly came up and running to me and kicked mu back using his two legs. I fall down and I stand up and hold his neck and throw him to the ground and Edd teleport himself and he hold Matt and tears drool down.
      "Matt," Edd touched his cheek and Tord take out his hammer and almost hit me but I stopped him by holding it and I was sweating and Edd take out his net bodyguards and shouted "ATTACK!" The net bodyguards hold my arms and dragged me to the ground and Matt take his laser sword and point it infront of me glowing "The fuck," I whisper "Give up and give it to us," Matt gaved me a big glare and I was disgusted by it "I wont," I gave my reply "There is 20 more rounds left to complete the game," I faded away it was time for the next round.

Writer:CreatorsWorldStories
459 Words

End Of The Game