Forever, and forevermore...

Forever comes when You accept Yourself. It often comes bearing gifts so unexpected and so unsurpassedly indescribable that You would never have believed that life could be so amazingly beautiful. And all that life would request of You would be to accept its gift and all that it has to offer to You...

For Sanem Aydin and Can Divit forever came on a day neither of them expected. It came on a day when Sanem began a new life at a job she was reluctant to accept, and it came to Can on a day when he returned to the life he felt reluctant to fall back into. Neither of them felt comfortable, and they both felt pressured to stay. And destiny smiled that day for it knew that what they both really needed was each other. Destiny knew there would be no need for words to be exchanged. They did not need glances, stares, or gazes into each other's eyes. All that would come later. The only thing they needed was a kiss. A kiss so powerfull that the sheet touch of their lips shot arrows of longing right through their hearts. Sanem was swept off her feet in a way her dreamer's soul never could have imagined. Can was swooned and lost himself in a fog bearing Sanem's name...

From that moment on Sanem searched for her albatross, not realizing that he was there by her side almost each step of the way. But Can knew. What intrigued him about her instantly hightened the moment he realized it was Sanem who conquered his mind the moment her lips touched his. What began as a fun way for him to pass the time at the agency, soon turned into something his heart was not prepared for. Because he realized Sanem, like no other, cared for him. She really cared. She cared for the man that he was, and not who he was. She cared for his vices and virtues. She cared for his guarded heart. Perhaps that made him care for her even more, for she cared enough to take the time to really listen to him and to really look deeper underneath the layer he only showed on the surface...

And she really became his first. The first to ever drive his vintage white car - something he never ever allowed anyone to do before. The first to ever step foot in his mountain home. The first to recognize him even without looking at him, the day she touched his face while her eyes were hidden underneath the scarf - she may have fooled others that she did not know him but he was no fool. She was the first person ever in his life who actually found him when he chose to hide away from the world when his photographer's license was to be taken away. She was the first woman who made him take a double take when she walked toward him in a striped paintsuit and hair still damp after they shared a swim in the sea. She was the first woman who made him WANT to change into a tuxedo when he took a leap of faith and met her back at the opera. She was the first who touched his heart, and who always fit perfectly in his arms whenever they fell asleep holding each other. She was the first one to whom he gifted a token from his travels - the amber necklace which she adored. And she was the first one to ever touch his heart. Throughout their love she also became the first to have broken his heart, but also the one who returned it back to him mended and stronger than ever before. And she proved to be the first person he ever met to have loved him more than she loved herself. And that, to Can Divit, meant everything...

As for Sanem, Can became the man of her heart from the moment she saw kindness in him. Though Emre tried his best to convince her that Can really was the Bad King, her heart knew better. The moment he tended to her wounded knee meant more to her heart than any words Emre could have ever used against him. He was a kind soul. A guarded one, but kind. She saw a real light in him - a light he usually hid away from others. And it was that light in him that she saw a glimpse of that kept drawing her back to him. Because the light she had within herself recognized his soul. From that moment on, Can himself would become her first.. First to believe in her, first to trust in her talent. First to care enough to even want to spend time with her family. He was the first person to whom she revealed just how special her creams and perfumes were to her. The first person to have seen firsthand how she gathers wildflowers. He was her first boyfriend, the first to kiss her lips, the first to hold her hand, and the first to hold her heart. Can was the first man with whom she spent the night under the stars. He was the first man to inspire her book, and the first to make her realize that dreams could come true when he proposed to her. He was the first person for whose life she feared for more than her own when they had the accident. And he became the first person to have undersood her as a person and as a dreamer, and as a woman deeply in love with him.

All of those memories flooded their hearts on the day of their wedding. It had turned out evermore magical than they would have imagined. They needn't a big venue, nor hundreds of guests, nor fancy menus. All they needed was each other and their closest family. They chose Mihriban's estate as the place for their special day, for that was their home, and a place of refuge. A safe harbor and a place where they both dropped their anchor. It was a place of rebirth of their love, and a place they knew their children would grow surrounded by love. And knowing that those who loved them were there to witness their wedding meant all the more to them. Mevkibe, Nihat, Mihriban, Leyla, Emre, Melihat, Deren, Ceycey, and Muzo were there, just as they were in so many important moments throughout their love. The friendship and the love they all shared for each other was deeper than they could describe. Growing old together would prove a true gift from life, for they understood that true friendship was a rare gift to possess.

As Sanem and her Can walked toward their boat and new life awaiting them, Sanem threw her bouquet, and she could not have been happier to see Mihriban catch it right in her hands. And Sanem knew in her dreamer's heart that Aziz would return to Mihriban, and would stay by her side forever. For that was what true love meant. True love fought for itself. It never faded. It dimmed its light at times of trials, but it never died down. It came back with full force to hearts that yearned for it. And it stayed there within the two hearts forever. Forever, and forevermore...