Chapter 2

I wake up to Christiana shaking me and yelling my name.

"TRIS GET UP! We have to get ready to choose our jobs!!" She shouts. With that last part I jump out of bed taking her by suprise.

"Christiana-laugh-your face-laugh!" I say while chocking on my laughter

"Well moments over gone on we need to be there in 30 minutes!" She says more serious this time.

"Yes miss, sorry miss." I say as I walk off laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrive in the pit just in time. We run up onto the make shift stage and take our seats.

"Dauntless id like to welcome our newest members!" Max shouts as the other dauntless shout and stop their feet. "Okay so now they will choose jobs.as she was ranked first Tris will choose first. Tris?"

I walk up to the mic and say clearly,

"I choose to work in the tattoo parlour and train transfers!"

Everyone cheers as I walk into the crown and into Tobias's arms.

"We'll looks like I have a partner now." He says

" Yep it does!" I reply as the others choose their jobs.

Christiana chose to work Ina dauntless boutique called 'Looking Brave'.

Will is Woking in the control room.

Uriah is working in zip lining and being a dauntless born trainer.

Lynn is a dauntless guard as well as also being a dauntless born trainer.

Marlena chooses to be a nurse.

Peter sadly chooses to be inside the compound and a dauntless ambassador.

After we choose our jobs we are given our apartment keys. Mine is right next to Tobias's and Christiana, Will, Uriah, Marlena, Zeke and Shauna's rooms are down the hall.

"Well I better og get packed so that I can move in tomorrow morning." I tell Tobias

"Well then you better go so that my hot new neighbour can move in tomorrow."

"Well I hope she knows that if she try's anything I will and can kick her butt!" I say playfully as I wink at him and walk back to dorms with Christina to pack and get ready for the party.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

When it gets to 6:00 we start to head to Zekes so that we can be what Christina called 'fashionably late'. I keep slumbering in the stupid heals that she made me wear. Apparently I had to wear them as they were the only things that matched my dress, that was mid-thigh, black and what she also called a skater dress with a red belt. My hair fell in soft ringlets down my back and neck, my make up kept minimal.

When we finally get there Chris knocks on the door.

"Well hello ladies nice of you to show up." Zeke says as he tells us to go in.

When tobias sees me his jaw drops. But so does mine he looks amazing! He has on skinny jeans, a tight-ish top and boots, all black of cours.

"You look,I mean, WOW!" Is all he says to me.

I giggle and blush, he just laughs.

"All right pansycakes get in a circle we are going to play candor or dauntless!" Uri shouts to us all.

"Wait what's that?" I ask and all I get is a lol of 'WHAT' from everyone. "I'm an ex-stiff remember!"

"Oh. Well someone asks candor or dauntless, if you choose candor you have to answer a question truthfully and if you choose dauntless you have to do a dare. If you don't want to or fail to do so then you hVe to take of an article of clothing, shoes and socks don't count!" Zeke explains, I just nod.

"Okay I'm starting as it's my place!" Zeke shouts

"Four,bro,truth or dare?"

"Dare"