Chapter 13

Tris P.O.V
NEXT DAY
Today we do sims. I'm kinda nervous. If one of them is divergent then their in soooo much danger!

Me and Toby are sat in the hall waiting for the initiates to arrive. Just then Connor and James walk in first chatting and looking behind them. After Jasmine and Jess walk in holding up a limping Lucy while Katrina is behind in case she falls backwards. I take a better look at Lucy and she that her skin is black and blue and she has a black eye. What happend? Just after they all sit down Lucas comes in the room. They all glare at him. Taking a closer look he has two black eyes and a blue bruised jaw. WHAT HAPPEND?!

"Okay so today we start sims!" Toby says trying to release the tensition.
"First in Jasmine." She slowly walks way from her friends taking a final look at Lucy before she enters.
"Okay take a seat. We are going to inject you and then you will face one fear. To come out of the sim over come the fear or calm your heart rate." I say as I go to inject her. When I get close enough I see her split knuckles.
"Um Jazz what happened to your hands?" I ask.

"Oh well, last night I was walking back from a date." She sighs a bit. Aww young love," and I heard a scream coming from the casm. I followed it and saw Lucy passed out on the floor with Lucas kicking her constantly. I walked over gave him a black eye or two and a broken jaw." She says.
"Well, well done that's very dauntless of you!" I say and inject her. 60 seconds later she's in the sim.

*time laps all I initiates have been*
Two are divergent. Their cute together. A divergent couple. Jasmine and James. I just hope their okay, I mean their good kids. I talk to Uri and have them come and talk to us about being divergent. I know we can trust them!

AN/
Know this is short but I'm loosing this one a bit. Read the other one it's better!
Bye bye Narwals.
~J