Chapter 12

Tobias P.O.V
I wake up before Tris. Good! I hop out of bed get dressed and walk out the door. I hope Tris is still asleep when I get back! Soon I arrive at Christina's. I know I on the door and she answers with a cup of tea in her hand.
"Oh hi. Four."
"Hey Christina. I was wondering about something."
"What is it? YOU BETTER NOT BE DUMPING TRIS. IF YOU ARE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL TAKE THIS SCOLDING HOT TEA AND POUR IT-"
"CHRISTINA CHRISTINA!"
"What?"
"I'm not dumping Tris. I was wondering do you think it's to soon to...."
Tris P.O.V
I wake up and roll over expecting to see a Tobias. Wait expecting. He's not HERE!! Oh no! Oh no!! Where is he?!?! Now I'm freaking!
"TOBIAS?!? TOBIAS?!?" No answer! I'm sobbing by now.
Then the door opens!
I grab the knife from the bottom of my sock draw. I hear footsteps walking towards the bedroom. I pretend to be asleep again with the knife poised in position to pounce. The door knob turns. The door squeaks. Then it opens. In walks Tobias. I sigh and he looks at me.
"Tris? Baby are you okay?" I just nod as he sits on the bed and looks at my tear stained face.
"Come on what's wrong?" He asks as I move to a sitting position putting the knife on the bed side table.
"Tris? Did some one break in are you okay?" He asks as he franticly searches my face for any cuts.
"I'm fine. You just scared me! I woke up with out you. And no note. Then the door opened and after everything in initiation I was terrified." I reply as I though my arms around him.
"I'm so so sorry. How about to make it up to you I take you out later?"
"Okay." And just at that moment a squeezing Chris run through the door dragging me to the shops. Does she have like super sonic hearing?
🕖🕦🕛🕤🕧🕟👗👠👡👙👖👗👚👛🕙🕗🕜🕕🕘🕠🕡🕑🕚🕢🕣🕝🕞🕐🕥
After hours of shopping I'm dresses! (Outfit and make up on top). Sunder the black dress I have on a pair of black hot pants on so if I have to jump I don't flash!
"Thank you sooooo much Chris! I look amazing!"
"No probs now go have fun!" She says as the door bell rings!
I open the door and see a good looking Tobias.
"Well you look amazing!" He says.
"You don't look to bad either!"
"So where are we going?" I ask curiously. Dang erudite side coming out.
"Well it's not far so I think you will know where it is." Then it hits me our spot!!
After a few minutes we finally get to our spot. We go and sit down on a rock. I take it all in memory's of our first kiss come flooding back! I look back at Tobias and he is down on one knew. OH MY DAUNTLESS CAKE!!!
"Beatrice Prior, since the day I met you, not at my mothers funeral but when you hit that net I knew I loved you. When we where at the Ferris wheel and you slipped and almost died, I then knew I couldn't live with out you. And now I seem even more sure of it! Tris will you marry me?"
"YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" I scream at him and through my self at him so hard we almost land in the chasm.
"Oops?!" I say as we regain balance.
"I love you sooooo much!" I say. Kissing his cheek.
"I love you too!"
"To our little infinity and may it last forever!" I say as he slips the ring on my finger. I examen it. It has a clear dimond in the middle of a sliver band. On the band you can see a 4+6. I smile even wider if possible.
"Common it's getting late let's go home." He says. I nod and yawn. He goes to pick me up bridle style. I shake my head as motion for his to turn around. I jump on his back.
"FOR NARNIA!" I shout as Toby races off.

AN
Sorry for so little updates it been crazy! I have a dance show Saturday and I have rehearsals for high school musical Ina local theartre.
Bye bye biscutes
~J