Tyrant too Young

Inspired by my favorite anime: Beelzebub. This story is about fighting. There would be nonsense and unrealistic fighting scene just like Beelzebub.

Appassionato
Chapter 1
Tyrant too Young

Kendall Schmidt

That was easy…

I smiled, feeling kind of exhausted but extremely satisfied after I beat those dirty scoundrels. I was having bad day at school, this morning mom and dad were yelling at me because she found the result of my test last week—I got D, then I forgot my money on the way to school and only realized it when I was halfway there, then I had to go back home to take it, and of course I was late to school. Mrs. Adriana—my homeroom teacher punished me by having me stand in the corridor for one hour. Well, I honestly didn’t really stay in the corridor for one hour, I was going out of school and smoking in the backyard. She didn’t find out…hehe!

After all those terrible things, another misfortune befell me. I was kicked out of the hockey club because I smashed my teammate head to the ground. It’s wasn’t really my fault, he’s the one who started the fight,  and I only dealt with it.

Once I went home from school, suddenly a guy brutally committed armed robbery. Seriously, I didn’t really care if he had weapon or no, I quickly punched him right on the face hardly. He’s got nose bleeding then I tramped his face with my shoe. He screamed out, calling for an aid and he’s allies came, swarming over me. I didn’t count how much people overrunning me, but I am strong, you know! I could easily beat the crap out of them.

As I told you; that was easy…

/( .□.) ︵╰(゜益゜)╯︵ /(.□. /)

.:Tyrant too Young:.

They’re no matched for me! Said Kendall proudly within his heart. 

As the blonde wiped his nose, he departed from here, taking one step and someone halted him already. Argh! What does he want?! That guy: fucking silver hair, 6 feet and got muscles on his body. He seemed stronger than those earlier idiots, but Kendall considered he’s just another fool.

“Kendall Schmidt, the king of rampage?” The silver-haired outsider made sure. Kendall lazily replied him.

“What do you want?” Kendall quizzed. He actually was very sloth to put another fight after beating the earlier bunch of craps.

In a second the silver hair grinned and blasted off punching right on Kendall’s face. The blonde bounced so far to—bumping the wire fence. Goddamn it!What kind of demonic strength he has! Kendall murmured, sensing the pain suddenly throbbed inside his mouth. It’s his first time to get hit this hard and what worse he lost his tooth and you better know how hurt it was—blood couldn’t stop flowing from his gums.

Kendall quickly stood up and took a stance, getting ready to welcome the second raid from the unknown challenger. He was running so fast toward Kendall and released another blow. Too bad for him, Kendall had anticipated with evasion. He moved ahead and kicked his enemy’s back brutally, but unfortunately the silver head didn’t fell off instead of turning around and did roundhouse kick that rightly struck my head. Kendall fell headfirst as the silver hair jumped, beating him with another thrust from his foot. In a second the king of rampage was tumbling down at once.

“King of rampage my ass…” The silver put an evil smirk on his face. Once he turned away from Kendall, beyond his guess the blonde grabbed his leg and threw him against the wire, Kendall quickly got up and smashed the stranger with headbutt.