Chapter 11- PointGame

Upon awakening, it took All Might approximately two minutes and twenty-three seconds to realize three crucial facts.

The first crucial fact was realized fifty-four seconds upon awakening, after he had rubbed the sleep from his eyes, yawned, and finally took in the situation. The fact being that he was tied to a wall in a warehouse. In other words, he was trapped. He had no control over what happened to him now. And after the previous battle, he didn't have any strength to break through his restraints. He didn't have any will to, either.

The second crucial fact was realized one minute and forty-nine seconds upon awakening, being that he had been beaten by a kid. Humiliating. The boy had resorted to cheap tactics like messing with his emotions and throwing off his game. He wasn't just a kid, though. He was a kid that tortured his students. A kid that was no doubt going to torture him. Torture...Torture... Torture, but...

The second crucial fact triggered the third crucial fact exactly two minutes and twenty-three seconds into awakening. The crucial fact that made a shiver run down his spine. The crucial fact that meant many things. 

All Might was going to die.

-

Deku turned around and let out a pleased yelp as he noticed that All Might was awake, clasping three minutes and forty seconds upon his awakening. He smiled maliciously as he realized how defeated All Might looked. Sitting there, captured, he looked like a loser more than the number one hero. 

The green-haired boy was still beyond sore from their fight, but he stood up straight and calmly as he made his way towards him with a slight limp, knife in hand. He inspected All Might's restraints, making sure that he was tied up correctly and the hero wasn't hiding any knives to break free with.

"Oh how the mighty have fallen," he chirped gleefully when he concluded his inspection. "Time to wrap this up, I suppose. Oh, that's right. The rest of the villains were captured, weren't they?"

All Might's head hung low. He was in his skeleton form, skinny and weak. He was nothing compared to the man Deku had admired in his childhood. It almost made the boy sick to think he ever admired him in the first place. He didn't reply to Deku's question, but he didn't need to. The answer was obvious.

"Ugh, now I'll have to save them," he groaned. "What would they do without me?"

All Might wasn't responsive.

Deku prodded him with his finger, as though he were dead. All Might barely reacted. The number one hero figured, if he was going to be tortured, he wouldn't let this boy have the satisfaction of gaining a reaction from him. So he'd stay still. The boy laughed and took his chin, forcefully pushing his face to look at him. It was a stoic look, with no expression of sadness, regret, anger, remorse or fear. It was just nothing, as though his soul wasn't there at all, and he had only managed to capture his body. 

Deku just smirked. He understood what All Might was doing. But it wasn't going to work. Because he had different torture methods in mind. Ones that one mentally crushed him rather than physically. He turned away from him and wandered over to Todoroki, who was currently unconscious and appeared to have fresh wounds on him. Deku had been torturing him while All Might was asleep. This sent shivers down the hero's spine. 

He knelt beside the boy's body. He leaned in and whispered, "wake up," gently into his ear. Todoroki's eyes opened sluggishly. When they met Deku's, they dilated with fear. The boy had created an image for himself in the multi-haired boy's mind. He was the image of fear, he was the image of his failure and his faults. He was the image of pain, and the image of death, as he was sure that Deku would be the one to end him.