Chapter 5- He'll be Sorry

The U.A student fell to the tiled floor with his head severed from his body. After the boy had told the villains everything he knew about his school, Shigaraki proceeded to murder him anyway. The very thought made Midoriya feel sick to his stomach, and he had to choke back bile in his throat to keep it from showing. He looked away from the bloody scene in front of him and down at his shoes. They were smeared with blood, which only helped him to make the sick boy feel worse. 

He tried to rationalize with himself. Upon joining he knew that the league of villains was less... humane than the heroes. He expected this. That doesn't mean he has to be that way. That doesn't mean their way was wrong. Flawed, yes, but not wrong. 

"Excellent work, Midoriya," Shigaraki praised, smiling with satisfaction. 

"Thank you, sir," Izuku replied, his voice shaking.  

"Yeah, good job," Dabi muttered sarcastically. 

Dabi's voice made his skin crawl. There was something about him that made Midoriya afraid. Perhaps it was his similarities to Kacchan. He was calmer- yes, but still in a cold, bitter sort of way. And his quirk- blue fire. It reminded him of Kacchan's explosions that used to haunt him in his dreams. And Dabi wasn't in a good mood right now, and Izuku knew better than to provoke him when he was angry. So he stayed silent. 

"Now then, our plan is to take place tomorrow, understand?" Kurogiri told the green-haired boy. 

"Yes, sir."

His voice was trembling.

-

Izuku Midoriya had finished putting on the clothes he was instructed to wear and waited in his room at the edge of his bed. It was the U.A uniform they had stripped from the lifeless body that was quickly disposed of after death. Upon searching his body, they also found his ID card that allowed him to enter the school. He waited for Kurogiri to come and drive him off to his first mission. He was nervous. This was the place of no return- where if he did this- than he was a villain. Yeah, he was the villain but he wasn't the bad guy. Villains are merely the other face of heroes. Not bad guys. They had more brutal tactics, but they were just as valid.  

Then he remembered Shigaraki slitting the innocent student's throat-

Not all of us are bad guys, he decided. Some, but not all.

Kurogiri stepped into Izuku's room with a serious face. The boy gulped quietly as he prepared for what was to come... What was to come? Without a word, he let Kurogiri lead him down the hall, past the crack in the ceiling, through the bar, and down into the alleyway beside the building of the villain's headquarters. There was a car with tinted windows waiting there for them. 

"Be careful," Kurogiri whispered in his ear reassuringly. "Remember the plans and all will go smoothly." He nodded to him in understanding. He was grateful for Kurogiri's gentleness towards him. It was something that other villains did not possess. Midoriya waved his final goodbyes and nervously got into the back of the car. The plan had to go just right. Just right.

The plan seemed rather simple. Midoriya was to wear a U.A uniform and pose as a student. Once inside, the mission gets harder. He'd have to blend in, which wouldn't be too hard. He was to capture two students of the Hero Course. First years. The top of their class. Strong. Fierce. Powerful. Kacchan. He was number one, only just barely surpassing the second. He had won the sports festival. Izuku had watched him on TV, as he announced in the beginning that he'd beat everyone. As he proved them all right in the end and beat a class 1-B student who had managed to beat Todoroki. His next target. Shoto Todoroki.  He placed fifth in the sports festival. He was amazing, but he had one fatal problem. He refused to use the fire half of his power. He wasn't sure why, only that it hindered his learning drastically and put him behind the hot-tempered hero