Part 39

It was the next day. You had wake up early for a photo shoot you and Malayka had to go to. After your photo shoot you went back to the house around 1 pm. You haven't seen they boys all day which was a relief because everyone has been shouting about Gabbie, Jack, Hunter and the baby. You entered they house to hear the that the arguments are still continuing. You sat down on the couch next to Jonah and Zach.
Jack: I'm going to tell her I can't go up to her randomly and say ' oh yeah this is hunters child bye'.
Daniel: No one is saying to do that. You just need to tell her.
Jack: and I will.
Malayka: It's unfair for her to not know. Jack. She needs to know now. And yeah it might not be the right time but she has to know.
Daniel: Exactly.
Jack: listen I will tell her when I tell her okay.
Malayka: it's a pisstake Jack, just tell her that Hunter is the father of the baby and not you!

After Malayka said that the room fell silent. The door was open and Lea and Hunter where standing there. She was shocked and Hunter was slowly backing away from Lea. Scared of what she might do. She turned to look at him and slammed the front locking him out of the house.
Lea: how long have you all known?
Everyone mumbled: a week.
Lea looked at everyone and ran upstairs. Jack followed her after telling you guys that he should go talk to her.

After a while, Lea and jack came down and joined everyone in the kitchen. You were all having fun, messing around but something was still bugging you. Zach was still being distant and weird around you. he's also been ignoring you and avoiding you. You know that there is something bothering him but he's just not telling you. You try to ignore it and continue the day as normal. Through the whole day you malayka, lea and Christina sat on the couch and talked about random stuff, argued about old memories and laughed at embarrassing moments you guys were remembering. You also told them about Zach and how he's been distancing himself.

Malayka: Why?
You: I don't know.
Christina: did you do something to annoy him.
You: how could i have done something when he's been ignoring me?
Lea: has been talking to Daniel a lot more than the rest of the boys. Maybe he knows something.
You shrugged your shoulders and looked at him across the room. He was spending a lot of time with Daniel. 'Maybe Daniel does know'. You ignored everything thought that came to mind. As you and the girls were talking Zach started to walk towards you.
Zach: Y/n can I talk to you please?
You: sure.
You both headed upstairs and sat on the bed. He looked at you with this sad look like he didn't want to tell you something but he had to.
You: Zach, what's wrong?
Zach: Umm.
You: Zach, whatever it is you can tell me.
Zach: I'm breaking up with you.
You: What?
Zach: I'm sorry but we have to end this relationship. It's just not the right time with everything going on and..
you: No Zach, that's not the reason. You've been hiding and lying about something and now this. Seriously, what's going on with you.
Zach: I just don't want to be with you.
You: But wh..
Zach: You're a slut and I don't need you ruining my reputation. okay.
You looked at him. You knew that he didn't mean that but there was fire and in his eyes. 'Maybe he did mean it'. You didn't say anything to him you just looked at him. You wanted to scream at him but you held back. You hurried out of the room and went downstairs. You stood there and stared for a while.
Malayka: Y/n are you okay?
You didn't reply. You didn't even notice that Malayka was standing in front of you.
Malayka: Hey.
You: Mmh
Malayka: Are you okay?
You: Yeah I'm fine. I'm just gonna go for a walk.
You said that while walking towards the door. You rushed out of the house walked anywhere that was far away.

Malayka: Y/n wait!
You turn around go see Malayka walking behind you.
You: What are you doing?
Malayka: Do you really think I'd not know when you're sad and need someone to talk to. What happened?
You: Zach.. broke up with me.
You bursted into tears. Malayka grabbed you and pulled you into a tight hug.
Malayka: it's okay. Its okayy.
You took a deep breath and pulled from the hug.
You: I'm leaving.
Malayka: What?
You: I'm moving back to France. I've been thinking about it for weeks and there's a lot of photo shoots I need to do and catch up on the business my managers are trying to create.
Malayka: So your gonna leave me here with Lea and the boys.
You: Sorry.
Malayka: Haha I'm joking. I say go. Get away from everything.
You: Thank you.
She hugged you again.
You: I'm leaving today by the way.
Malayka: What! Let's go back and I'll help you pack.
You: Okay.
Malayka: I'll call just to make sure Zach isn't there.
You: Thank you
You and Malayka headed to the wdw house. Luckily Zach wasn't there so it made it easier to pack and walk around the house without avoiding him. You packed everything that you brought and put the bag downstairs. Malayka explained to Lea about the break up so she can catch up on what's happening now.
You, Lea and Malayka were just talking for a few more hours before your flight to France. You sat there watching the clock. It was now 9:00pm. You decided to leave and headed to the airport. You said goodbye to everyone and walked into the airport.
You're just about board the plane when you heard someone call your name. You turn around and see

You: Jonah? What are you doing here.
Jonah: Listen. I've liked you ever since I met you. I more than liked you. Man I actually fucking love you and I know this is the worst time, with you and Zach breaking up and all that but I had to tell you.

You were speechless
You: J-j
Jonah: And I'm coming with you to France.
You: Jonah you really don't have to.
Jonah: But I want to. I need to. You may not feel the same way about me and that's fine but I don't want you to be alone after your bre-
You cut him off. His hands move to your waist as you kissed him. You pulled your lips away from him and looked at him.

You: Okay.
You both laughed as you entered the plane and sat down. You looked out of the window as the plane started to take off. You couldn't believe that you and Zach were over and that you kissed Jonah.
You went on Instagram and saw that Zach unfollowed you. Of course he did. Because that's what every couple does on Instagram. Unfollow each other. You looked at your phone and finally makes a decision.

You have unfollowed imzachherron

You put your phone on airplane mode and turned it off and stayed outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Alyssa💕x.