Part 28

Y/N'S POV:
You woke up hearing screaming and shouting coming from downstairs.

Zach: Y/n come down stairs now Malayka and Lea are arguing.
You: what now!!!

You said getting out of bed and throw a pillow at Zach for waking u up. You then grab another pillow and walk downstairs.

LEA and MALAYKA's argument:
Lea: You're the slut for sleeping with my boyfriend
Malayka: I was drunk and at my worst state. And I'm the slut, says you sleeping with Hunter behind Daniel's back. For how long? Oh yeah that's right 1 year and you and Daniel have been together for how long, oh shit yeahh 3!
You saw the anger on both of their faces. Before they could hit each other or start throwing things you and Zach separated them. Zach taking Lea into the garden and you keeping Malayka in the living room.
END OF ARGUMENT.
You: you gonna tell me why you and Lea are arguing?
Malayka: She's calling me slut for 'sleeping with Daniel'. One, I did not sleep with him, I kissed him and two, she's the slut for sleeping with Hunter while she's still dating Daniel.
You: Wait. When did you kiss Daniel
Malayka: A few weeks ago.
You: huh
Malayka: Anyway. She can't call me a slut when she's been doing Hunter behind Daniel's back
You: You've got a point but you both shouldn't be calling each other sluts. Yes Lea is in the wrong for cheating but you're in the wrong as well. And this argument is stupid just because a picture of you and Daniel and Lea and Hunter got leaked you two are gonna start arguing and ruin your friendship. Be the bigger person and fix this because at the end of the day, you both are gonna lose someone special.
Malayka: Thanks y/n.
She hugged you for a while. After the hug she went into the kitchen and started to talk to Lea. You walk upstairs and fall back onto the bed.
Zach: Tough 20 minutes?
You: It felt like an hour.
Zach approached you. He hovered you and pecked your lips. A few minutes later that kiss turned into a fall make out. Zach started to move down your body leaving wet kisses on your skin. Before he could do anything, there was a knock on the door. Zach sighed and rolled his eyes moving off of you and opening the door. Standing at the door was Daniel. He entered and sat down on the bed.
Daniel: Do you think I made a mistake?
You: About?
Daniel: Kissing Malayka.
You: Well, did it feel like a mistake to you?
Daniel: No but I felt guilty. I mean, I knew Lea was cheating on me with Hunter and I did start developing feeling for Malayka and I still am but I hurt both of them.
You: Daniel. If you feel like you hurt both of them then go talk to them. Clear the air between them because I know Malayka wants to be with you and Lea, she wants what's best for you. Even though it doesn't seem like it.
Daniel: Thanks y/n
You: No problem.
Daniel hugged you and got up. He walked out of the room and headed downstairs. Zach slammed the door locked it and started to walk over to you
Zach: Every time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed❤️
~Alyssa💕x