Part 18

POV:
You woke up around 12 pm. Open your eyes and get up to see Malayka and Lea in your room.

You: What are you guys doing in my room.
Malayka: Wellll. We were going to wake you but then this one decided she was gonna try to throw water on you and..
You: Yeah Okay
Lea: Okay, Malayka, y/n sit down.

You and Malayka say down on the bed and listened to Lea.

Lea: Okay so, we haven't seen the boys in ages and I want to go and see them so I bought us tickets to go and surprise them.
Malayka: When!
Lea: Later on today.
You: I'm down
Malayka: Same.
Lea: Yay. Okay now get ready, get changed because we leave in a couple of hours.
Malayka: You said later today.
Lea: Technically it is gonna be later in the day.
Malayka: Well you could of .....

She continued speaking while walking out of your room. You got and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After your shower you got changed and tied up your hair. You grab your phone and go downstairs. You sit down in the living room with Lea. You turn on your phone to see three missed calls from Zach and Daniel.
You call Daniel back wondering why he called you.
Yours and Daniels phone call:
Daniel: Hello
You: Yo. Sorry i missed your call. What's up?
Daniel: So Lea told us you guys are coming and I'm gonna pick you up but I don't know what time you guys are going to arrive at the airport.
You: Well.. I have no clue either I'll text you when I know tho.
Daniel: Okay, talk later
You: Hey does Zach know?
Daniel: No only I know.
You: Okay good. Love ya dani bye
Daniel: Byee.
End of the phone call.
You hang up and go upstairs. You pack everything you need. Clothes, makeup, toothbrushes, etc. You zip the suitcase close and take it downstairs with you and leave it by the front door with Lea's. You see Malayka and Lea running up and down the stairs. As soon as they were ready you guys left and headed for the airport.

The plane lands in La. you text Daniel to tell him that you guys are at the airport. A few minutes later you see Daniel walking towards you. You hug him. He hugs Malayka and Lea and walks you all to the car.

Daniel: So how are you guys?
You: good
Malayka: healthy
Lea: Great

He chuckled at the replies and continued to drive. You all finally arrive to the Why Don't We house. Daniel parked the car. You all got out and headed to the door.

Malayka: Wait.
Daniel: What?
Malayka: Why don't Me and y/n go through the back way and surprise the boys.
Lea: That's a good idea.
Daniel: Sure.
He hands you the key to the back door. You and Malayka run to the back while Lea and Daniel go into the house. Malayka opened the back door slowly and quietly to make sure the boys don't hear. You can see Lea and Daniel talking to Jack, Corbyn and Zach. You and Malayka walk into the house slowly. Jonah walks downstairs and sees you two. He ignores you and sits down. You and Malayka stand right behind Zach and Jack being quite and not moving. They both turn around facing you and jump back.

Zach: What the hell.

He grabbed you and pulled you into a hug.

Zach: What are you doing here.
You: we came here to surprise all of you.

He kissed you on your lips and smiled making you smile. He help you with your suitcase and put it in his room. For the rest of the day you, Lea, Malayka and the boys watched tv and hung around the house. It was 2am and you were sleeping. You were woken up by the sound of your phone pinging every second. You grabbed your phone and saw over 100 Instagram notifications going off. You look around and saw that Zach wasn't next to you. You unlock your phone and saw that thousands of fan tagged you in comments on a post. You wondered where Zach was but when looking at the photo you didn't need to wonder anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Alyssa.Xx💕
Dun dun dunnnnnn