Well Deserved Revenge

Katy hears this and starts fighting like hell to get out. Ari sees this and just takes a moment to stop and watch her struggle.

"Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm" Katy moans.

"Aw, is someone stuck and all tied up?" Ari teases her. "Sucks doesn't it, knowing your stuck and in a very vulnerable position." Ari notices Katy was able to get a couple toes freed from the toe ties. She looks at Katy - "Oh, well we can't have your toes escaping now can we" and she proceeds to tie up the freed toes and double checks the knots to make sure it doesn't happen again. All the while Katy is moaning like a lunatic to Ari to not put her toes back in.

"What was that Katy? You want me to start my revenge on your toes? Why so do I! So glad we can agree on that!" Ari says, beginning to lightly tickle the tips of Katy's painted toes.

Katy shakes her head violently and keeps moaning.

"Are you saying it feels good? Well just you wait, you won't be saying that in a little bit. Let's just say your not gonna enjoy what I do to you even tho you'll be laughing." Ari says, sticking her fingers in between Katy's toes now.

Suddenly, she stops. She stands up and looks at Katy.

Katy looks at her nervously and can tell she is thinking about something.

"Mmmmmm" she moans.

"I'll be right back." Ari tells her.

"Mmmmm mmmmm" Katy muffles.

Ari leaves the room. A few minutes later she comes back in. She has a tripod and camera with her.

She sets it up at and slight angle from Katy so she gets her whole body and the chair in the screen.

"I want you to remember this Katy. In fact, the recording isn't even for you. It's for me. And yes, I'm gonna record all of this." Ari says.

"Mmmm mmmm mmm" Katy muffles, shaking her head.

Ari hits record and goes to work. She goes right back to sticking her fingers in between Katy's toes.

Katy closes her eyes, shakes her head and moans. She tries to wiggle her toes but obviously it's a lot harder when there are things in between them, not to mention fingers.

Ari takes her fingers out and starts running feathers in between them.

"You have very pretty feet and toes Katy. Well kept up!" Ari says.

She flicks the feathers up, down and across Katy's feet, stopping frequently at the centers and arches to really torture her.

She stops, gets up to the camera and zooms in on Katy's feet. "I want to get some good detailed foot tickling footage so I gotta get some different views and angles." She informs Katy.

She feathers her bare feet for a few more minutes and then proceeds to tickle using her fingers.

"I'm gonna bet you have the same secret spots that I do! Like the centers of your feet!" Ari says, petting the centers with her pointer fingers. This is starting to drive Katy wild.

"Katy, in case I haven't told you yet, I'm gonna do everything to you, that you did to me. So get comfy because your gonna be here awhile." Ari says, beginning to spider her nails on Katy's soles. She looks up at Katy and sees her eyes go wide with terror.

"Maybe I won't do all of it to you, maybe I'll do more things to you. I would say I'm gonna keep you on your toes but I'm kinda playing with them so I'll just say I'll keep playing with your toes instead. Such nicely polished pretty little tootsies!" Ari says happily.

Katy watches in horror as Ari's nails dance across the tips of her toes then tickle underneath them.

After a minute or two more of the toe tickling, Ari goes back to petting and scratching Katy's soles with her pointer fingers. Right in the centers of her feet just like Katy did to her.

"You wanted to turn my soles as red as my nail polish, so now I'm gonna turn your soles as pink as the dress I had on!" She says, spieling adding more fingers to Katy's soles.

Katy moans and wiggles as much as she can, knowing that it won't help at all.

"Alright, before I go to your armpits, I've got a couple more things I want to do first."

She walks over and grabs Katy's bag of candies and digs through it. She pulls out eight pieces of blue candy. She walks over and sits back down by Katy's feet, unwraps each piece of candy, and then sticks each piece in between Katy's toes.

Katy moans and Ari immediately knows that she knows what is about to happen.

"So Katy, heard you like candy..." and Ari starts to suck her toes.

Katy moans but surprisingly starts to like the feeling of having her toes sucked.

After Ari sucks all her toes, she goes back and starts to pull the pieces of candy from Katy's toes using her tongue.

This tickles Katy a little but is actually more of a pleasant feeling to her instead.

Ari gets all the candies from Katy's toes and throws them away. Then she grabs the whipped cream bottle.

Katy moans but Ari ignores her and starts shooting the whipped cream down her soles.

"Time to lick these soles clean!" Ari says, leaning in and licking each sole.

Katy moans louder than usual, as this actually tickles.

Ari stops licking and decides to run her nails through the whipped cream.

"Oooh, makes your feet more slippery!" She races her nails up and down Katy's soles really quick. She then licks her fingers and then proceeds to lick the rest of the whipped cream off Katy's feet.

When she finishes, she wipes off her mouth and then looks at Katy. "Alright, one final thing to do to your feet for now..."

She walks over and grabs the scrub brushes.

Katy's eyes light up in fear and she starts moaning like crazy, trying to get Ari to stop.

"My goodness, your going crazy and I haven't even started yet! Unfortunately Katy, your feet and toes are now really sticky, so I have to scrub them clean!" She says with a massive smile!

Katy let's out a couple massive moans as a last ditch effort to get her to stop, but it's no use as usual.

She watches in fear as Ari sits by her feet, and she braces herself for the imminent danger...