The Third Surprise

"Once again, I'll be right back ladies" Katy says as she leaves the room.

Kaley moves the vibrating toothbrush all over Ari's cute stubble.

"Kaley listen to me hahahahahahaha, help me gehehehehehet out before Katy gets bahahahahahahack please" Ari begs.

"Why would I do that? I'm having so much fun. I don't want this to end." Kaley says.

"Yea well your not the one being tickled. I've been tickled for two straight days now. It needs to stop. Please let me out." Ari asks.

"But what if Katy comes back while I'm letting you out? I don't want her to punish me for letting you out. God forbid the punishment be tickling." Kaley says.

"Are you saying your ticklish Kaley?" Ari asks.

"Damn I shouldn't have said that. If you tell Katy I'm never ever letting you out and I'm never ever gonna stop tickling you." Kaley says.

She looks over at the table. Then back to Ari and smiles. She gets up and goes over to the table.

"I'm not worried about you saying anything anymore." Kaley says to her.

"What? Why?" Ari asks.

"Because you won't be able to talk." Kaley says returning to Ari with a gag.

"No no no cmon. Don't put that gag on me. Kaley stop don't dmmmmmmm" Ari says as she gets cut off because of the gag.

Kaley secures the gag and sits back on Ari's waist.

"Now where was I? Oh yes, toothbrushes in the armpits." *bzzzzzz* she says, turning the brushes on again.

"Mmmmmmpppp mmmmmmpppp" Ari moans.

Kaley starts running the toothbrushes all over her precious, bare, just about raw armpits again.

Ten minutes pass, and Katy walks back in.

"Kaley, what do you think about these?" She asks, holding up four exfoliating brushes.

"Oh my god she is gonna love those Katy! Good thinking!" Kaley says with a smile.

"Hey Ari, Katy brought you a present." Kaley says to her.

"Mmmmmppppp" Ari moans.

"Here's two for you!" Katy says, handing two brushes to Kaley.

"Thank you. Ari, you think you'll like these?" She asks, holding the brushes up for Ari to see.

"Mmmmppp mmmmppppp mmmmmmmpppp"Ari moans while shaking her head.

Katy kneels back down by Ari's feet and gets her brushes ready.

Kaley holds them just over Ari's armpits to taunt her.

"Mmmmmpppp" Ari moans one last time.

"Did she just moan go?" Katy asks.

Ari looks at Kaley and just shakes her head.

Kaley smiles back.

"Yea she did"

Ari closes her eyes as she hears the girls turn on their brushes.