With Friends Like These

"Don't worry Cat, we'll find you a fit man tonight." Sue said. That was easy for her to say since she's a tall, blonde Amazonian bombshell. I looked like a troll next to her.

 "In this place?" I asked.

 "Oh God, no! Not in this dump. Len here nabbed us tickets to the One Direction concert tonight!"

 "One Direction? I'm a 34 year old woman! Am I going to go home with a 13 year old girl?!"

 "No. One of their dad's!" Sue said.

 "Oh, you're serious? That's why I got us tickets?" Len whined. Len is about as intelligent as a bag of hair, but is the sweetest, funniest person I'd ever met.

 "Have we really exhausted all that London has to offer? Now I have to resort to hitting on middle aged single dads?"

"There are several benefits to middle aged single dads, Cat. One: They're easy to pull. Two: They're fit from running after kids and getting in shape to chase 20 year olds after their divorces. Three: They have cash money honey! And most importantly: they know how to please a woman in the bedroom!"

"I don't understand why you have so much trouble, Cat. I could have sex with a bloke in 5 minutes if I wanted to. I just order one on my mobile. Why don't you just do that?" Len asked.

"Order one on my phone? Len honey do you mean Grindr?" I asked.

"Ummm, maybe? This." Len pointed to the Grindr app on his phone.

"Sweety that's only for men." Sue said.

"Are you sure?" Len asked.

"Pretty sure. Have you ever seen any women on it?" Sue asked.

"Well no, but I always figured it knew I only want men." Len said, drawing blank stares from Sue and I.

"Anyway. We should get going to the concert." Sue said.