"Never get to have any fun"

When we got back to the ship, Harry set me down on the deck while the two pirates leading Ben pushed him down into a pile of ropes and netting.

"Where's Uma?" Harry asked a pirate shoving eggs in his face.

"Oh," he started trying not to choke, "She went to the Chip Shoppe to wait for Mal."

Harry bent down and traced me face with his hook, "Guess you'll have to wait a bit longer to meet the captain, love."

I jerked my head back from him and gave him a death glare since my mouth was still taped shut. My attempts were in vain and just made him chuckle.

"We should keep her below deck," Harry started, "Wouldn't want her and kingsey plotting plans to escape together.

The other pirate nodded and picked up Ben before tying him up on one of the poles in the middle of the ship. Harry stood back up and grabbed my wrists, pulling me to my feet. Once I was up he scooped up my feet and started carrying me bridal style below the deck.

"Do you have the key to the cell?" Harry asked one of the pirates.

"Uhh, actually."

"What happened?"

"We meant to tell you or captain this when it happened but no one could find either and then we forgot."

"Forgot what?" 

"Someone dropped the keys to the cell into the fish bait and then tossed it into the ocean when we were trying to fish."

"So there are no keys to the cell?" Harry sighed.

"No, sorry."

Harry sighed again thinking about where he could put me. "I guess she could stay in my quarters for now."

He walked over to the other side of the ship to a door next to the captain's quarters. He opened to door and walked in, shutting and locking the door behind him. He walked over to his bed with red sheets and blankets and threw me onto it before turning back and walking towards his wardrobe. He took off his jacket and hung it up along with his hat and hook.

"Now that you're here," Harry started. "I think you should look the part of a pirate." He looked at me, "What? No response?"

I looked at him like he was an idiot. "Oh of course! The tape. My bad, let me."

He came over and carefully pulled the tape off of my mouth.

"And what if I don't want to look the part of a pirate?" I asked him.

"Then you might as well go walk the plank now."

"Aww, won't that be a pity, you losing most of your leverage on Mal and the rest of them."

"We have the kingsey upstairs, remember?"

"Yea well Mal broke up with him so she might not be as reluctant to save him."

Harry sighed, "You know I liked you better when you couldn't talk."

He went over to his wardrobe and picked out an outfit for me. "Why do you have so much women's clothing?" I asked him.

"Well they're in my room all the time and don't always take it back after we finish."

For some reason him saying that made me shut up. He found some clothes and came over and handed them to me. "Here you are, love. Now I know you would just love it if I stayed in here while you changed and have me 'change' with you but I need to go get something so I'll be right back."

He kissed me on the cheek and grabbed his jacket and hook before leaving the room again. I grabbed the clothes he gave me and decided to change into them. At least he didn't pick out something terrible (and it was all in my size).