56

OMG 50k!!!! My heart 😍

I love you all so much!!!

---------------------------------

I drag my feet over the pavement, hurrying towards the bus stop. My vision is so blurred, I almost trip over my own steps. By the time I make It there, I'm completely out of breath. My stomach churns. I need to puke, but people are looking at me. I can feel them staring.

It can't be true. It can't be. It's not fair.

Christian is lying. He's the liar, not Tyler.

Tyler wouldn't do this. He wouldn't.

Owen would've warned me. But he's in on it, too.

They're both liars.

My mind keeps swaying back and forth, debating who to believe. My head keeps getting dizzier and dizzier, and I'm running out of breath.

I can't think straight.

Bon Iver, The National... Shit. What was it again?

Bon Iver, The National, The Shins. I don't remember. I can't.

"Yo, Sarah!"

Tyler.

I look for him, squinting my eyes to improve my vision. I can barely make him out, but I know it's him. He's standing outside the Barrel with a group of others. He waves me over.

Do not self-sabotage, Sarah. I warn myself. You don't know the full story. Hear him out. Don't get angry. Please, don't get angry. Don't sabotage this relationship over something so stupid.

Don't do it.

"Sarah!"

Scratch that. Don't believe anything that son of a bitch tells you. He's a liar.

Before I can stop myself, I'm marching his way. Each of my steps are full of anger.

"Hey, pretty princess," he says. "What's wrong?"

I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. Just talk about it. Don't get angry. Don't make this any worse than it has to be.

"Baby?"

I glance up at him. He's scowling at me, his eyebrows furrowed together. He puts his beer down, and ignores the heckling from his friends. He reaches out to me, but I avoid his touch.

Don't fall for his tricks, Sarah. You're stronger than that. Take him down. Steph and Lena would.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yell, shoving against his chest. He doesn't even flinch.

"What are you talking about?!" he responds.

"You're such a liar!"

"What is going on?!"

"How could you do this to me?!"

"What? What is it?!"

"You!" I shove him again. "I fucking hate you!"

"What the fuck did I do?!" his tone hardens.

"You lied!"

"About what?"

"You don't give a shit about me! You never did!"

"What the fuck are you on about?!"

"You hate me! I know you do!"

"What the fuck, Sarah?!"

"He told me! He told me everything!"

"Who did? Who said what?!"