Chapter 52

Avneet's POV:
Jai came back in the house after attending his call. I can already tell he wants to tell me something. As soon as everyone was busy I pulled Jai over and we both walked outside.

Jai: I need to tell you something
Avi: What?
Jai: So um... Dhruv...
Avi: Dhruv...?
Jai: Dhruv likes Krupa...
Avi: WHAT REALLY?!
Jai: Yeah...
Avi: OMG YESSS! KRUPA LIKES DHRUV TOO!
Jai: seriously?! Great! Let me call and tell him...

He pulled out his phone and was about to call him but then I smacked the phone out of his hand and it fell on the ground.

Jai: HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!
Avi: YOU ARE DUMB! Don't tell him!
Jai: then?
Avi: lets make them confess to each other
Jai: how?
Avi: I have an idea... but I'll tell you later. When I tell the group.
Jai: Okay.. Wait you're telling the group?
Avi: Yeah.. I'll need their help in this.
Jai: Okay lets go inside then!

We both walked inside and went back to everyone.

Sonia: Avi! Can you please come and help me take this all in?
Avi: Yeah sure lets go!

Raina's pov:
I noticed Jai and Avi came back, I'm guessing it was important since they went outside. Avi just went to help her mom and Jai walked over to me. He whispered in my ear...

Jai: have to tell you something later

I looked at him and nodded. Pari was sitting on the sofa playing with the puppy.

It was so small so she held it in her hands and Bhavesh and Siddharth wanted to hold it too but Pari wouldn't let it go 😂

Bhavesh: I'm the dad so I should get to hold it
Sidd: I'm the uncle who actually got it for her so I should get to hold it!
Pari: both of you SHUT UP! First of all it's a girl and she has a name! Her name is princess... pri for short! And second of all, no! When she comes to you, you hold her.

Pari put pri down and pri walked towards me and Jai. Jai went forward and got down on his knees and pri walked past him and came to me! She's so cute!!!