Chapter 38

*one month later, after full recovery*

Avneet's POV:
We came to Rani and priya place because it was calm there. So I could get ready. It was the day of the mehndi/Sangeet.

Avi: JAI!!...JAI!!!
Jai: WHAT?!
Avi: Is everything organized? Did you call everyone and tell them? Nothing can mess up!
Jai: You left me and Rani in charge. Everything is perfect! Catering is organized, venue is ready. And the makeup and hair artist should be here any minute. Also the mehndi artist is at the venue.
Avi: Okay!

The doorbell rung, Jai went over and opened it.

Jai: Hi Himani!
Himani: Hii! I'm here to do Avneet's hair and makeup.
Avi: Thats me!
Himani: Okay gorgeous... Well first you should go and change into your outfit. It'll be harder after the hair so go change.
Avi: Okay!

I ran into Priya room and saw Rani and Priya getting my outfit out and ready.

Avi: Guys I need to get changed now, the makeup and hair artist is here.
Rani: Go change and we will help put in clips.
Priya: Yeah!!

I left and went in the bathroom.

Priya POV:
As soon as Avi went into the bathroom I grabbed Raina's hand and took her outside. Bhavesh and Jai were there too.

Priya: Guys, todays the dance. And it's really not a surprise cause we gave Avi and Sidd a part (a song).
Rani: yeah but everyone else doesn't know. So it's kind of a surprise.
Bhavesh: Yess. Everyone's ready for it.. right? And when Rani goes up the first time, Priya you have to act like me and you are talking and I said something which made you be that song.
Priya: Yes! I remember.
Jai: Guys I'm going up first. Kind of scary!
Bhavesh: You know we are going live on our social media's right?
Jai: DUDE YOU ARENT HELPING!
Priya and Rani: okay guys, we have to go help Avi. Handle everything out here.

We ran back into my room and Avi walked out at the same time.

Avneet's POV:
Wow, one function closer to my wedding. Honestly I love Sidd and would give up my life for him. I was lost in my thoughts thinking about Sidd.

Rani: Avneet Kaur! You will meet him in a few hours, stop daydreaming 😂
Priya: Hawwww, look at her blushing! She's all red!
Avi: Shut up guys, your day will come too! 😂
Rank: Yeah it will ☺️ *starts daydreaming*
Avi: Haha Rani... STOP DAYDREAMING! 😂
Priya: 😂😂😂

They got me ready for the function.

My outfit^

My outfit^

I went outside and told the artist to make sure it's light, she started with my hair first.