Chapter One-The Mirror returns...1984

Picture of Freddy, (Robert England), chasing Tina, (Amanda Wyss), in the iconic dream horror opus, "A nightmare on Elm Street", (Wes Craven, 1984); and the classic song 'I Want to know love is', by Foreigner, right in the MEDIA section.

Warning: It is rated PG-13 for some violence. You must be 13 years and over to see it. Note to readers: This is the scary but not gory version since 'The Mirror 2' is PG-13 rated, but I wanted to have something scary to do with the 1980's.

***

Ava watched the long haired kids.

They were blasting out metal songs on their ghetto blasters. They looked like David Lee Roth; they looked like rock stars.

She wished that they piss off.

It would be easier for them to go.

***

The paper was in her hands.

She read 'Occult Weekly'.

On page 5 was a headline:

DEADLY MIRROR KILLS 4 PEOPLE IN 1974

Ama paid $2 for the paper.

"Bad shit!", a man said.

His blind eyes touched her hands. She shook her head. He backed away. She'll see in time; she'll see..., he thought to himself.

And he saw other customers...and did others who went about their own business. Ava shivered. She continued reading.

"Twenty year old Caroline Fletcher, and her husband, Roy, twenty-two, were haunted by a haunted mirror, while they were at a rummage sale that was owned by Karen. Because of the kitschy items on sale, the Mirror was bought by a hippie girl who was into the paranormal. She and her boyfriend died shortly afterwards in a bizarre accident...".

Ava saw a picture of the dead couple.

Their vehicle was totalled.

And, on their faces, was covered in a strange black shadow that was, for those who believed in the occult, was demonic in nature.

***

Page 2.