I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know (77)

Start from the beginning

I tried to back away from him a little but the back of my foot tripped a little on my other foot, or the carpet or air or something...

Seriously, coordinately challenged didn't even begin to cover it! What was going on with me?

The fact that I still hadn't break eye contact with sexy-Blake was obviously not working in my favour...

"You have something to say to defend yourself?" Blake asked, amused smile still plastered on his face.

Can I lick you chest?

"I'm sorry, I'm totally at lost here..." I answered truthfully.

My brain was dead, turned into marshmallow too busy registering perfectly the piece of art that was Blake's body.

This sounded SO wrong!

Blake's smile grew wider, if that was even possible, and then bended his head slowly to mine.

I wasn't even able to remember my own name so it was kind of hard for me to process anything at that minute, but a great part of me was screaming "KISS ME"

But that's not what happened. Blake's faced moved pass my lips and stopped beside my ear "Your face right now... priceless"

And that was enough to bring me back to present and restore a tiny bit of dignity, if that was even possible, so I freed my hands from his and smacked him right on the chest. I tried really hard not to linger there, I wanted to linger there, but I tried not to because let's face it I was making a total fool of myself right now!

"Jerk!" I complained, making him laugh.

Why did I have to be the one that looked stupid and him always the one looking... hot as hell?

Blake smiled, an amused smile, a warm smile but backed away a bit, "You didn't come here just to water me, did you?"

I rolled my eyes "Am I that obvious?"

"More and more every day," Blake continued smiling and started to walk towards a door, I guessed Cameron's; the half naked boy in front of me obviously knew I wanted revenge, "Can I get a water gun too?"

It took me a good three seconds to understand what he had just asked because I was staring at his back... oh dear mother of god...

Maybe I should just push him on the floor and force myself on him. Yes that would be great. I mean, that back... wow... for some reason his skin looked so soft there, the indentation in the middle and his muscles...

Seriously why am I not just throwing myself at him? Worse case scenario I say I thought I was dreaming? I make a complete idiot of myself but I gain a maybe ten seconds of confused Blake and that's a ten seconds I can run my hands and tongue where ever I want and-

"Lexi?"

Huh?

"Oh water gun, yes sure"

Bad Lexi.

I dug through his hoodie pockets, with Blake smirking at me, hand raised towards me and slapped the other gun into his open palm.

"You seem distracted Pumpkin?" Blake said, trying not to laugh.

I glared, "It's morning"

"Oh so nothing to do with my half nakedness? Would you need me to cover myself?"

Was he doing it on purpose? He was SO doing on purpose that sick bastard!

I fake smiled, the one where you kinda close your eyes and don't show teeth "No I'm fine"