Chapter Ten

A/N: Okay, so this is a long one, and I know I mentioned that the name would actually have a sense in this chapter but it's 2 in the morning here and I'm getting tired so that's going to be it for today...

So anyway I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

Oh ya... Is anyone interested in Blake POV, cause well I have a few things written down already but I'm not sure if I want to share it just yet ;P there a few interesting things in it that you might want to know... anyway what would you guys want?

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 10

When my shift and lunchtime were over I walked, grumpy, to my next period. I wasn't in the mood to learn today.

I walked down the hallway completely oblivious to everyone surrounding me. I wanted to go home. I wanted to draw. I really, really wanted to draw. And I wanted to play my old vinyls while doing so. I hadn't taken them out in ages.

So intent on my thoughts I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone and almost fell on my butt.

"Dude! Watch where you're walking," I shouted as the hands that had steadied me settle me back straight.

I looked up to see Connor grinning.

"Right back at you, sweetheart," he snorted as I stepped away from him. Before I could say anything back, I saw Jimmy walk over us.

"Connor," he said with a forced nod.

"Jimmy," Connor answered in the same even tone.

I rolled my eyes at them.

Connor and Jimmy could interact together when hanging with the guys but when it would be just the two of them, their resentment would get out in the open. The problem was, they were both outside linebacker and the constant competition for the starting spot just broached every aspect of their interactions.

"How'd you both managed to get stick up your asses at the exact same time?" I asked and started to walk towards my class again. That rivalry between the two of them was too often straining for me not to say anything.

Jimmy obviously ignored that remark, because well, I kind of make a lot of those in one day, and walked by my side.

Connor followed and came to stand by my other side.

I rolled my eyes again. I really must have been developing some kind of muscle in my eyes lately because it just seems like was doing a lot of eye rolling. Maybe I should change friends.

"So, I was wondering if you had found a lab partner yet?" Jimmy asked and I saw Connor scowl in the corner of my eye.

"Is something the matter Connor?" Jimmy asked smirking. Ugh. Grow up.

"Actually, I was going to offer Lexi to be my lab partner too and it's not like you actually offered, right? But anyway let's just let her choose, shall we?" Connor said his voice all I'm trying not to sound like I'm pissed off, but I'm sooo totally there.

I could have slapped the back of their heads. Idiots. I was not going to get dragged in the middle of their little preschool tantrums.

"I'm sorry guys, I already have a partner," I lied.

I would find someone, worst case scenario I could say I was teamed up with Bob, my kinky transsexual imaginary friend who has a tendency to control my mind and make me blow up things because he likes the way the colors twinkles when you mix all sorts of chemicals together.