XXI

Luke drops me on the bed gently and swiftly. He places wet kisses all over my neck. Suddenly, I feel him inside me again. He was penetrating me from behind. My body welcomed him, excited by his touch. My husband knew my body too well and he knew the exact spots to touch.

I moan continuously as his thrusts become sweeter, faster, deeper and intense. I feel his sweat dripping on me, but I don't care.

"Please, don't stop, my love. Faster. . ." I whisper. He takes his left hand and begins to caress my stomach and above my entrance. "Ah!" I moan as I grab the sheets. I lick my lips as I take his hand and place it over my left breast. My nipple becomes extremely hard as he works his wonders on and in me.

He removes his shaft and lies down beside me. I feel his manhood behind me. He plays with my hair and places kisses behind my hair and my neck. We stay in comforting silence for a long time.

"Natalie?" Luke calls.

"Yes?"

"I love you." He reminds me.

"How much?" I ask, trying my best to not turn to look at him.

"So much. I never thought it was possible, in fact, I wouldn't know how to act if anything happened to you, or us. I would become a mad man." His words sends shivers down my spine as I look at the wedding ring on my finger.

He continues, "Promise you'll never leave me, because I won't."

"Luke. . ." I turn to caress his face.

"No, I need you to promise me. No matter what I do or say, you'll forgive me and you won't ever hate me."

"Why are you saying all this?" I say as I drop my hair down.

"That's how much I love you. I can't ever lose you. I love you too much."

"I love you too, Rocky." I say, carried away, until I realize what I had just said. I quickly jump off the bed and turn to look at Luke.

I nod my head continuously as I cover my mouth in horror. "No," is all I can whisper.

"What did you just say?" Luke asks, a deadly look on his face.

I wake up, my head dripping with sweat. It was a dream. A bloody nightmare. I look beside me to find Luke fast asleep, still naked. I heave a sigh of relief. I tuck my hair behind my ear as I reach for a glass of water beside my bed. The jug is empty.

"Bloody hell." I whisper. I get up, trying to move around as quietly as I can so I do not wake Luke. I'm by the bathroom door, near the coat rack. I pick a white robe from the coat rack and put it on. I walk back to the bed and cover Luke properly with the duvet.

I drop the jug on the kitchen dining as I enter. I tie my hair in a messy bun. I open the fridge and scan for anything edible to eat. I grab the jug of milk inside and a bar of snickers. As I close the fridge, I shriek in shock as I see a figure in the dark. The figure walks slowly towards me as she plays with her red hair. It is Laurel.

I'm relieved, "You know, you really do have a problem." I say as I walk to the dining to drop the jug of milk.

"No doubt, I do have a problem. You are my problem." She says as I go to the cabinet to get a glass.

"I'm your problem?" I ask fully concentrating on pouring my milk out. "Now, tell me exactly why that is." I take a sip of the milk and open the snickers.

She places both her hands on the dining violently, causing a loud noise. "Luke. You don't love him, so why do you keep pretending?! You're not even his type."

"And, you're his type?" I ask. I chuckle, "I wish Luke could see this crazy side of you, but somehow he refuses to believe and see how demented you really are."

She has a huge frown on. I smirk internally, knowing I made her so angry. Where my words came from, I had no idea but I was glad I could stand up for myself.

"I've been with Luke for 8 years, when he had nothing, when he was just a mere worker. I saw his sweat, and I deserve to have Luke because I had his back when no one else did. I made him breakfast, lunch and dinner, I treated his wounds after he got sick or wounded! You must be out of your damn mind if you think I'd let someone like you get Luke."

Somehow, her words make me annoyed and sad that she had so much history with Luke and that she and Luke had so much memories. Heck, I hadn't even known Luke for even a year.

"Thank you." I say and she looks at me confused, a smirk building on her face. "Thank you, for grooming my husband for me. I wasn't there to take care of him, but you did all that for me. Imagine if you weren't there to take care of his wounds, he would probably limp now or something even worse. If that was the case and he didn't recover from his wounds," I sit, closing my eyes as I bite my lips, "He wouldn't make love to me so passionately, he wouldn't know where to touch to make me moan and scream his name out loud, just like I did a few hours ago." I open my eyes, a smile on my face as I see her face, now tomato red.

"Luke would never touch you. He hates you." She says, tears obvious in her black eyes.

"He hates when I'm not close to him, that's what he hates." I move closer to her, extremely close, "You better start giving me the same respect you give Luke. I'm the lady of the house and I demand that you respect me or else, I will throw you out! Best believe it when I tell you. I can't wait for Luke to see you for who you really are." I say. She shoves me aside and walks off angrily as I smile victoriously.

***********************************************

"Mrs. Carrington?" I hear, accompanied by kisses, wake me. I giggle, turning to the other side of the bed.

"Wake up." Luke says. "Noooooo!" I reply as I use the pillow to cover my face. He removes it and drags the duvet off my body. I gasp, getting up immediately, "I'm naked!" I try grabbing the duvet from him but he's not having it.

"Fine." I say as I get up, heading for the bathroom. He drags me back and gives me a back hug. I hold his hands in front, as I place kisses on each of them.

"I'm so tiny, compared to you." I say

"Exactly. The perfect fit." We move to the window opposite the right side of the bed and the sunlight falls on us.

"The weather's so nice today, I feel like going for a run and having a picnic by the lake." I say, caressing my ring.

"I want to do anything you want to do, my love."

I break the hug, turning to face him, "Right after we shower. I smell like you."

He raises his brow, playing a small laugh, "So you don't like that? Really, wow? My feelings are hurt."

I laugh too, "No, silly. What I meant to say is, I smell like sex." I lean in for a kiss and he grabs my bare rump as he begins to kiss back.

***
Luke is already in the shower and the water is already running as I join him. I touch his back and he becomes aware of my presence. I walk into the water, pressing my hair down.

"I promise to always love you, no matter what." He says, as he cups my jaw.

"Me too, my love. Nothing can make me unlove you. You are my last love and my one and only." My mind drifts off to the first time Luke raped me, when I had mocked him about him not being the first man in my life and my heart sinks. Why did we start off so negatively?

"Stop." I say in mid tears as I step out of the shower. I begin to sob uncontrollably as I make my way into the room. Luke rushes out after me, but I really can't make out what he's saying.

"Get out." I yell, as I turn to face him. "Get out!"