XV

"Use my bathroom?" I ask and he nods in agreement. I was sure my face was as red as a tomato when he walks and I see his butt, his shaft dangling in between his legs. After he enters the bathroom, I get up and see all our clothes on the floor. This time, I smile and feel butterflies in my stomach.

The shower is running and I see Luke's shadow from the tinted glass shower. I enter and I hug him from behind. I was so small behind him, but not too small. We made the perfect couple.

He moans as I place wet kisses on his back. He uses his left hand to move me so I'm in front of him. The water pours on my body and wets my hair. He looks at me as though he was looking into my soul, his piercing blue eyes making me squirm, "You don't know how long I've waited for this." He says his hands on my hips.

I smile, "You have me now, I'm completely yours." I say and we begin to kiss. He caresses my rump as my left hand rests on his hips and my right hand does wonders in his manhood. He was slippery and it turned me on that my husband was wet for me- that I made him so.

"The bathtub," I say as he begins to finger me. Bloody hell, I moan internally.

The bathtub is empty so he puts me inside and hovers over me. I arch my back in anticipation of his member, but something even better happens. His tongue. I couldn't tell if it was cold or warm, all I could feel was my head spinning and pupils dilating.

"Ah. . ." I moan, clenching my teeth afterwards. His tongue does wonders as he licks from top to bottom, bottom to top. I can feel warm liquid slip out of me. I turn two taps on, and water begins to flow.

Luke begins to kiss me and I wrap my legs around him, tight, so that I can feel his shaft at the entrance of my core. The bath tub is getting full. After the kiss, we look at each other, quiet for a few seconds and I wrap my hands around his neck. He moves his body, a gesture telling me to unwrap my legs. I unwrap my legs and spread them. He looks at me, my body, and I realize for the first time that he was actually seeing me naked. I become shy, so I use my hands to cover my breasts and shut my legs. I look away, embarrassed. I could feel my face become red. Luke chuckles, "Why are you hiding yourself?"

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask.

"Because you're perfect, my love. Don't hide yourself." He says and he begins to spread kisses on my laps. I open them and he looks up at me, a wide smile on his face. He positions himself directly in front of my entrance and he enters me. He ravishes me like a hungry child eats a slice of pizza. My husband and I hadn't just made love—we had fucked, and damn, it was a good one.

***

I wear my hat as I wait for Luke to meet me with the car. He had gone to get a car for the trip to Croydon since we were going there without the chauffeur. I take out a mirror from my purse and check my red lipstick. I was happy, and it was all thanks to Luke. The car arrives and he gets down. I smile as he stands in front of me. He takes my hand and leads me to the car. He opens the door for me, "I like." I state, as I get in.
**

We are halfway close to Croydon and Luke and I had talked about my time in Dubois C, and he understood that because of him, I wasn't able to graduate. Although he felt bad about it, he had made it clear that he was ready to move mountains for me, if it was something that would make me happy. I didn't specifically understand what he meant, but I knew whatever he was talking about would bring a smile to my face. After all, he really was a trillionaire and could do anything he wanted, anything money could buy.

Ding Dong The bell rings and in no time, I'm greeted by mother's conniving face.

"Princess." She says. I roll my eyes at her statement and I enter.

"Mrs. Richardson, hello." Luke says to her and I look away. "Hello mother." I say without looking at her. Even though I was in a happy place in my marriage with Lucas, it still didn't excuse her for what she did to me. The wicked deal she made with Luke just to save her status could have ruined my life forever.

"Where's my father?" I ask her. "Please, Natalie, is this how you greet your mother? You won't even look at me?"

"If you won't tell me where my dad is, I'll go find him myself. Excuse me." I say as I leave.

**
As I walk down the hall of my home, I feel nostalgic as I remember all the moments I'd spent in the house, mostly with my father and Aunt Ruth. A few drops of tears fall from my eyes but I compose myself as soon as I get to the front of my father's room. I take a few deep breaths and adjust my hair. I enter the room without knocking.

"Daddy?" I see him laying on the bed, newspaper in hand. He looks up from his paper. Unconsciously, my left hand goes over my mouth as I prevent myself from sobbing. I hug him for a long while. No words are said as he hugs me back.

"I know there's a lot of explaining to do, but first, I just need to know you're fine, dad. Are you?"

"Yes, Natalie, I'm better. Now, you need to tell me where the bloody hell you've been." He states and we both laugh. Bloody hell.

I sigh and rub my temple. I had thought my mother would be decent enough to tell my father all the horrible things she'd done while he was in coma or even give him an acceptable explanation as to why I had gone missing in action. "I need you to be totally understanding and supportive of what I'm about to tell you." I say as I get up from the bed.

I rub my temple again. "I got married." He takes off his glasses. I put my hands forward to prevent him from saying anything, "I did that because I thought it was right, and although I did have regrets, I do not, not anymore. It happened so fast that I couldn't see it coming and there was no way for me to stop it."

"You're just twenty, Natalie!" He exclaim. "We're you pregnant? Your mother consented to this?" He gets up, "Did your mother force you to do it?" He asks, a frown forming on his face.

I nod, "No, no, no. Mom had nothing to do with this, it was solely my decision and I'm an adult, dad. I believe I can make my own decisions, and I wasn't pregnant."

"You are, honey, but to me, you'll always be a child—my child. I will always worry about you, your decisions because that's what parents do. I don't approve of this."

"You should teach your wife some of these things, you know, and daddy, it's too late for that now. You were in a coma, and I had to do it." I say as I go in for a hug. A tear drops from my eyes.

"I can't believe this. Is that why you couldn't visit? Your mother said you visited severally while I was unconscious." He says, and I'm amazed that she could do something decent for once.

"I'm here now, Dad, and I'm happy. That's all that matters. I say.

****

We are gathered at the dining table, ready to have lunch. Luke is understandably quiet and my mother, as usual, has a fake smile plastered on her face. Dad joins us and I stand. "Dad," I say and I notice Luke getting up too. "This is Luke." I say, gesturing to my husband.

"Luke, my dad." I say smiling, but I notice his face- expressionless. He smiles- a gesture I wonder if is genuine. I shrug it off and face my father as he approaches Luke. He stretches his hand out for a shake and Luke takes it, respectfully. "Mr. Richardson, my pleasure." He says and I feel butterflies. This man was really mine.

"What a fine young man. Respectful too." Dad says to everyone and I let out a giggle. "Oh, daddy, please sit." I say as I hold his arm, leading him to sit.

We are halfway into dinner and my mother speaks, "So, Natalie, tell us about your home. Do you like it there? Do you attend parties?"

Dad coughs, "Natalie doesn't like parties, Judith and her husband doesn't look like he would either."

She sips her wine, "Oh, Francis, but your son-in-law is a socialite, a very rich one at that." She says, her signature smile on her face.

"I have a very lovely home, mother, thanks for asking" I drink my wine too, "My home is much more exquisite - unlike your house. No offense, daddy" I say. Dad smiles knowingly, "None taken."

Mother smiles to me, raising her flute in the air. "So, Luke, hows everything?"