The Woods

Max's POV

Okay how do I put this, oh yeah, my name is max. It's not Maxine, nobody calls me that. It's just Max. M-a-x. Right about now I am outside enjoying the weather. It's summer so I've got my skateboard and decided to take that over to mikes house. He invited me to his house for whatever reason. (Okay I know what your all thinking, Mike didn't like max at first and then warmed up to her) whatever it is I hope it's good, and I hope it's worth it.

-Time Skip-

Once I get to mikes house I grab my skateboard and walk up to his doorsteps and knock on the door. I wait a little while until mikes mom came and opened the door. "Max, hi mike, Dustin, Lucas and Will are downstairs already" I go into the house shouting a thanks to mikes mom as I go into the basement. "Alright this better be good." I said as I take my jacket off and throw it on to the couch and take my board so it's up against the wall. I turn around to look at them and then mike all of a sudden takes my wrist and tells me to sit at the table. "We need your help" mike says. "Okay this is why you wanted me to come over? What is going on?" As soon as I said that the walkie talkie went off. "Mike?" The walkie made a static noise "Mike!" As someone was trying to get through mike and the boys went towards his backpack he got the walkie out and replied "el??" He tried again "el!" Nothing all you could hear was static. Then there was white noise. "She's trying to change the channel!" "Hurry change the channel!" "I'm trying!" What channel is she changing it too?!" "I dont know!" "Well let her pick the channel!" The boys kept trying to get into contact with this girl named El. I dont know who this El girl is but it sounds like she's in trouble. When I was in my thoughts I didn't hear anything. It all of a sudden stopped like they found a better signal. "Mike?" El said. "El? It's me mike what's going on where are you?" "I'm in the woods. And I found something. I don't know what it is. Mike-" after that it cut off. All you could hear was static again. "El!" Mike yelled. "We need to go!" Mike yelled. "Wait!" I yelled. They all looked at me. "What?" Lucas said as if he was annoyed. "Who is this el girl?" I asked. "Also if we're in such a hurry we gotta go now!" I said putting my jacket on and grabbing my board. "Well?" They looked at me again. "Let's go!" The boys started to scramble around getting their stuff together and we all headed outside and the boys had their bikes. We headed towards the woods as I skated and the boys biked. When we got there the boys dropped their bikes and I dropped my board. The boys and I started yelling. "El!" We kept calling for her. Nothing but silence. To be honest I was kinda worried about this El girl. Even if I didn't know her at all I was still worried. They kept calling for el. "El!" Then I heard something move by the trees on the left. "Guys! Be quite and shut up!" I told them. Then they shut up finally and listened as we got closer to the noise. "What the hell?" Lucas said. "How about you shut up and listen!" Mike said. "Can you two stop being a bunch of babies" I yelled at them. "We're not babies!" Dustin said. "Oh yeah!" I said. "Everybody just shut up!" We all looked at Will. "Please! If we're looking for eleven we have to stop arguing and be mature about this! Just stop arguing we gotta find her!" We just looked at him. And then mike said "okay, we'll find her" we heard the noise again but it was louder this time. I went towards the noise and the boys started freaking out "max!" "Are you crazy!" "You'll get hurt!" "You don't have to do this!" I just roll my eyes and ignore them. When I get towards the noise I see a girl looking down at something. Whatever it was it kept moving and trying to get to her. "Uh, guys you might want to come over here!" I yell. They quickly scrambled towards the girl. "El!" She looks over at mike. "Mike!" She hugs him. And then looks at Dustin, Lucas and will. "Dustin, Lucas, will!" She hugs the three boys. She smiles but then looks at me. As if she was angry at me. What did I do wrong?

Hey! Wassup! It's me if you've seen my other books my name was something different as you can tell I changed my name to Elmax_Lover1619 and I'm really sorry I didn't update the first chapter the first day I started writing and then I got caught up in reading other books. I really need to start updating more 🙄. Also please forgive me for making this first chapter so short I couldn't think of what to put after what max was thinking.

Anyway I love you all hope you all have a good day/night/afternoon 💞💞💞