P.S.: You're My Mate Chp 2

P.S.: You’re My Mate.

Chp2

As I said before if I could sleep my life away, I would.

Today is the start of a new life, a chance to make new friends, and new goal, well that’s what my dad said anyway; somehow he is right, this is a fresh new start.

And the time to get up for school; mark my words I’m going to kill the person who invented school, I swear I will.

And riding in the bus being the new girl isn’t fun in any possible way, especially when you got all eyes on you… yeah not so fun. Waiting for everybody to be picked up isn’t the ride of a life time either.

So why do I have this feeling that I want to be with someone, and why do I feel that that someone is behind me?

It’s crazy that I haven’t had my second class and it already fells like it’s been days since I started here. I still have all eyes on me, but then again I still haven’t had my seconds class, yet.

Right now I’m walking to my English class wishing nobody would stare at me anymore; of course that thought was quickly shattered by the fact that, as I sat down, there was a guy staring at me without blinking, which frankly was annoying, weird, and in a way, cute … as much as I hated to admit it.

After the teacher came in and started the class, I turned around to see if the guy was still staring, and there he was looking at me, still not blinking, and it was still weird. Being the crazy person that I am, I whispered to him, “What are you staring at?!”, his response really made me wonder, “You”, can you be more idiotic?, well I had to admit the guy was hot, by the way he was in his seat you could tell he was tall, and his face was, well gorgeous; but not even those clear blue eyes could change the fact that he was still staring at me, and it was still annoying.

“Why are you looking at me?” I whispered.

“Because…” and by the look of it he wasn’t going to say much more or anything at all.

So I simply turned around, and left him there to stare at me for the rest of the class.