Chapter Four

NO VOTES?!?! :( I feel hated..... *cries* But I did get a comment so....I guess I'll post this even tho I'm not sure you deserve it. lol Don't forget to VOTE >>>>>>>> and COMMENT! vvvvvvvvvvvvv It helps me write!!! Enjoy chapter four!

Love

Kyu

****

November blinked curiously at Justin. His aura told her nothing. What was going on? He leaned in slowly, gently pulling her closer over the counter so that their faces were mere inches apart. After a moment’s pause he kissed her quickly on the corner of her mouth before releasing her and moving to sit down at an empty table not far away. She stood frozen in shock for the space of a few seconds then moved dazedly back to the register. When there was a short lull Anna pulled her aside, face alight with curiosity.

“Is he your boyfriend?” she asked, nodding in Justin’s direction. November glanced over at him and he waved lazily. She smiled and looked back at Anna.

“Yes, he is.” She glowed with pride and affection.

“He’s hot.” Anna commented.

“Thank you, I think so as well.”

“Does he have any single friends?” she teased.

“Actually, yes he does, three of them to be exact. I know we have not really spent time together outside of work, and even here we have barely spoken before now, but I wish to change that. He is picking me up with his friends at three forty-five from UC. Would you want to accompany us? I haven’t the faintest idea what we will be doing, but I assure you it will be fun.” She offered, struck by inspiration. Perhaps if she could get Spencer interested in Anna it would eliminate the awkwardness between them.

“Wow, really? You’ve always seemed so aloof before. This is quite a shock. Yah, I’d love to hang out. Where should I meet you?” Anna sounded flattered.

“I am fairly certain we will at least stop by Acacia Park for a short while around three fifty. Is that agreeable for you?”

“Yah, I’d be more comfortable if I was with you, you know, meeting strange guys for the first time, it would just make me feel better if I had someone I knew with me.” She said awkwardly.

“That’s perfectly understandable. Can you make it to the main entrance of University of Colorado by three forty-five?” November revised.

“Yah, even sooner, I get off at three and it’s only a-“

“Twenty minute walk.” They finished together.

“You walk too?” Anna smiled.

“Everywhere I go up until yesterday. Justin, that’s my boyfriend, and his friends, well, I guess they are my friends as well now. As I was saying, they blatantly refuse to let me walk if they can help it.” She reminisced.

“That’s really nice of them.” Anna said as they both approached the front counter. A new swarm of customers had filed in. The rest of her shift flew by in blur and by the time Justin approached the counter she was more than ready to clock out.

“You ready to go?” he asked, flashing the smile she was beginning to love.

“Yes, I need to clock out first. Hold on one moment, please.” She said hurriedly, ducking out of her apron and hanging next to the empty hook where Anna’s belonged. She then grabbed her time card and swiped it before spinning around and floating to Justin’s side. “Alright, I am ready.” She smiled.

“Great.” He winked at her, presenting his arm to her. She took it and threw a quick glance back at Anna as they left together.

“I look forward to seeing you later! My class is in the Lewis Building if you know where that is. We could possibly have some girl time before we meet the boys.” She called.