Chapter Fifteen

“So I take it you forgive us?” He laughed.

“Of course I do! I refuse to live another day without the Wolves at my back.” She twittered happily, feeling as if a huge weight had been taken off of her shoulder.

“Wait, you understood all of that?” Spencer asked in disbelief.

“Yes, it was only German, Spanish, Italian and Japanese. It’s not as if they were speaking Elfish or anything.” She grinned.

“Are you kidding? That sounded like a chaotic chanting when we’re all talking in gibberish at once.” He stated.

“Alright, I have to ask; why are they all so obsessed with your pies?” Preston cut in before she could respond to Spencer.

“She makes the most amazing pie.” Ryuu answered exuberantly.

“The best!” Shyam agreed.

“And her spaghetti is pretty kickass too.” Ter smirked.

“Why didn’t you tell us you could cook?” Preston scolded her playfully.

“Yah, dude, I forgot to mention she made me, like, the most amazing omelet this morning.” Justin grinned.

“Man, why didn’t you tell us your girl rocks the kitchen?” Tylor piped up.

“Hey, why don’t you guys come with us back to the hideout? She’s gunna make us pie and spaghetti to make up for not talking to us.” Ter suggested.

“Yes, you are all most welcome to join us.” Luke sanctioned.

“Yah, that sounds great!” Preston beamed, looking at Spencer for permission.

“Sure, why not.” He shrugged and Preston pumped his fist in the air victoriously.

“What about Anna?” Tim voiced worriedly as they all made for where Ter had parked his Ferrari.

“What about me?” Came a chipper voice behind them and they all turned to see Anna standing there.

“When did you get here?” Tim cried happily, rushing to hug her.

“Ten seconds ago.” She informed him, hugging him back.

“Can she come?” Tim asked Ter, wrapping his arm around Anna’s waist when she pulled back.

“Yah, sure, why not?”  Ter sighed.

“Where are we going?” Anna asked.

“My apologies, guys this is a friend of mine from work, Anna. Anna, these are the people I have been texting all day. The big ugly one is Terrik, the one with the white hair is Aranon, that is Channing, Ryuu, Alex, his twin brother Joey, Shyam, Daily, Luke and Tina. We’re heading back to our old hangout so I can apparently make everyone dinner.” Cass smiled.

“Cool, I’m in.” Anna said easily.

“Damn you’ve got a nice car.” Spencer marveled, catching sight of Terrik’s cherry red, fully tripped out Ferrari.

“Thanks.” Ter smirked, patting the hood affectionately.  “So who’re you riding with, Short-stack? I came with Tina and the twins, Ran brought the Forester. There is an empty seat if you want it. I assume your coven has their own car, because if they don’t you’re all walking.”

“Nah, we have a car.” Spencer waved him off. “Just let me pull it around so we can follow you.”

“So who’re you riding with?” Ter turned back to Cassandra as Spencer headed back towards the school to get his car and she felt torn. She would love to catch up with the rest of the gang on the ride back to the hideout, but she also wanted to stay with Justin and to ascertain whether or not the coven was angry with her because she had failed to tell them she was in a gang. I would love to ride with you Ter-bear, I really wish I could but right now I must smooth things over with the coven. Spencer is not as fine with this as he is pretending to be. Can I ride with them just this once?