[Chapter Eleven]

Hey guys! I love writing this! I hope you like reading it! :D

Comment, Vote and Fan..

[Chapter Eleven]

Janey's POV

I had been crying for what felt like hours, but it had only been a few minutes. I tried to stay strong whilst telling Liam about my so called father, but in the end I caved. The tears just kept falling. Liam came and hugged me, which made me feel a little better, comfortable. But not in a sexual way, I really didn't want Liam in that kind of way.

When the door opened I felt him stiffen a little, he probably wasn't expecting anyone to come in. I knew it was only Hermione so I didn't move away.

"Hey Jane, What's wrong?" she came closer to me and kneeled in front of the couch where I was sitting. I didn't feel like talking but I didn't want to worry her.

"I was just telling Liam" I said, trying to hold back new tears. I knew I was absolutely safe, and that he wouldn't find us here, but thinking about the past made me re live it all, in my head.

Hermy retreated back to the standing position and put her arm on my shoulder. I looked up at her face and I could see she was a little sad.

"There is nothing to worry about now, he wont hurt you again" she smiled, a small reassuring smile. I nodded my head and wiped my face.

I looked over to Liam who was just staring at Hermione. A small chuckle escaped my lips and he looked at me, after realising what I was smiling about, he closed his mouth and moved back to where he was sitting. I looked back to Hermione who was also looking at Liam. I mentally slapped myself for not introducing them.

"Liam, this is Hermy, Hermy this is Liam" I said, walking to the kitchen. I really needed a drink, all the crying had made my throat a little dry.

I could hear the two of them talking, like they had known each other for years. I remembered I hadn't asked if they wanted a drink so I went back into the room, Hermione saw me enter, and it looked like she was moving away from Liam. Weird.

Liam's reaction to Hermione when she first came in, wasn't unusual, all guys looked like that. She is so beautiful. But surely he must know she is a little old for him.I shook my head of the thoughts of Liam and my sister hooking up, it was gross, and then remembered again why I had went into the room. "Do you guys want a drink?".

Liam shook his head "No thanks, I think I should go, I need to be somewhere" he looked a little sad, so I knew he would be visiting his brother again.

"Oh, okay. Well I'll come see you out" I felt I needed to apologise to him, but I didn't want to do it in front of my nosey sister.

"Sure. Bye Hermione" he said smiling at her as he walked past. "Nice to meet you" he added.

"See ya Liam. I'm sure we will meet again" she winked at him. Yuck. My sister was hitting on my friend that she had known for ten minutes.

I followed Liam to the front door, just as he opened it to leave I grabbed his arm. "Liam I am sorry about what I told you before, I understand if you think I am a complete mess" I looked down, prepared for him to laugh or tell me he didn't want to see me again because I carry too much bad stuff, or something horrible like that. but he didn't. he pulled me into another one of his hugs.

"Janey, don't be a moron. I am your friend, and that's what friends are for" he smiled at me one last time before walking away. I closed the door, feeling great. I had told him something I didn't open up about and he didn't disown me. He still wanted to be my friend.

I walked into the lounge happily. When I saw the look I was getting from Hermione, I stopped smiling. "What?" I questioned. Slumping into the chair.

"So... Is he your boyfriend now?" she asked, eyebrows raised, sounding a little jealous. I laughed and shook my head at her, she hadn't known him very long, yet she was jealous. I never did understand her.

"Oh come on Janey, he is gorgeous. Why would you be so happy, if he wasn't your boyfriend?". This time I frowned at her.

"He is my friend, and to be honest, yeah I think he is good looking, but he is NOT my boyfriend. Okay?" I wanted to make it very clear to her.

She still didn't believe me, "Yeah sure. Janey, tell me the truth please, I thought we didn't lie to each other".

I was getting a little pissed at the fact she thought she was right and wouldn't believe me. "Whatever Herm, don't believe me if you don't want to. But he isn't my boyfriend and I do not have feelings for him" I wasn't trying to lie. Because it was the truth. I knew that he didn't feel that way, and I knew I didn't either.

"Okay, I am sorry I didn't believe you at first" she said standing up to come and give me a hug. I just nodded and hugged her back, I would always forgive her, because she saved me. I owe her my life.

"But is he single?" she asked seriously. I pushed her away from me and got up to go to my room. "Your unbelievable" I chuckled. I went to my room and sent Liam a text:

Hey man. Thanks for listening. I am here if you need to chat about things too (: See ya tomorrow? J x

____________________________________________________________________________________

I actually love this chapter, i am not sure why, i think its becaise i found it really easy to write. Not much goes on, but i hope it is enough for you to comment and vote and fan if your not one already! x