[Chapter Six]

Comment, Vote and Fan..

[Chapter Six]

Liam's POV

When I opened my front door and saw Janey standing there, it was a little bit of a shock, she was the last person I expected to see. When I saw her looking at me, I quickly wiped my face. I had been crying, a lot. I told her to come in and then showed her around the place. Then we went to my room and started chatting. She started asking me questions, and at first I didn't know if I wanted to answer them, but then I realised that she wanted to know, and i thought that we were going to be good friends. So I answered her questions. I could feel myself getting upset again, and then it happened. I cried like I had never cried before, in front of this girl, who probably though I was an idiot.

I had to answer her, it wasn't fair to just ignore her and let my tears keep falling. I had to man up. But it was my fault he was in the hospital. If I hadn't of gotten so angry with him then it wouldn't of happened. Just when I thought I was going to stop, my tears started falling again. "Liam... Are you okay?" I nodded my head. She really must of thought I was an ass. I was embarrassing myself and probably her too. "Please talk to me Liam" her voice was so soft. She obviously didn't think I was being an ass. She sounded like she cared.

Not many people in my life had cared about me. only my family. I had friends, but not many that I could talk about real stuff to, they were just guys to mess around with and talk about girls. But Janey is different. It seems like we were meant to meet, and meant to become friends. Like she is the other half of me. I know that in a way that sounded stupid and probably isn't even true. I didn't fancy her, yeah she is beautiful, but that's it. I knew she would be the little sister I never had, and to be hones never wanted. One sibling was enough. But he wasn't there, he was in hospital, because of me...

Comment, Vote and Fan..

I know its a small chapter.. but i wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger.. and since i upload every day, you dont have to exactly wait very long to hear more.. The more comments, votes and fans i get, then the quicker i will upload!! :D x