Premium

It was our dearest Jerry Stevens what does he want I began to ask my self .
  Jerry: Can I come ?
  Me:Ye..ah come in.
   Jerry:Am here to apologise, Annabel am sorry. For the past month I have been shy of you it seems anytime no the issue is that anytime I see you I get thus kind if sensation and...
Me: I'm beginning to feel uneasy and I'm confused .
Jerry:As I was saying
Me:Sorry to interrupt you ,do you care for anything .
Jerry: Am okay thanks. So as I was saying I'm in love with you .Its okay if you don't want to accept me .
Me;Are you serious? Okay am also falling on you .
Jerry:I know that feeling.

He draws closer to me and looked straight in my eyes . Your eyes are burning me I told him. I could feel his breeze and it was captured.
     ∅∅

We were just friends until we went to the depths . I have been waiting for this moment for a while now. We did everything together .Went for Friday talk shows, Monday art sessions mine was theatre whiles his was painting as I was performing on stage he asked me to stay focus and he seemed concentrated . I knew deep it was something special. Am pretty I know. He invited me out with him for a dinner. I got thee quarter past seven in the evening in a purple dinner wear and a black pencil heel looking very simple. Just at the entrance he embraced me and before I could say hey I found a lip on my red coated lips. I can't be sarcastic here but I felt myself vanishing and it was my first kiss I did not know how to stop him. I was carried away by the sweetness . He removed his lip from mine and I saw the shyness between us.

As we sat down I took this secret I had to hide cause his dressing was this decent type buy with a smart brain on how to make a girl melt like butter in a saucepan.
   Thus a secret I am hiding looking in his eyes alone made me drown, his height locked in my hair, nose pointed, lips refreshing and full of affection. He had a peculiar body and sexy asset, which I wanted to lie on .At the moment disobedience was my middle name cause my friends suited my personality and I suddenly had an ego over him.
      Six months after having affectionate love with him I lost my grandmother .

   Two years of being with with him he jilted me. I cried my eyes out and I was love sick .
      :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My mother heard my plight and flown me to where she was . I promised never to date anyone as I went into a new college. But deep down within my heart in my loneliness I began to ponder about the tunes my heart was playing for the moment . His beach episodes, deep kissings , the fights we never spared each other. My little naggings
     You just finish the milk
      Pick this
       Pick that
        Do that
Hey its enough he would say. The broken glasses I still got messed up in cakes.
       My mom sent me to Beverly Hills from her side at Sydney. I am a torn in her flesh I know.. You don't need to remind me.
    I was really packed with activities based on shopping.

""""""""""""""""""************""""""""""""""I finally got a job at Nuts and Bolts without any awareness. I was made a waitress a night worker I don't know why I was placed on night shift  . I was moved to candy store - view of pretty young black men at bargain time .
   This was when sophisticated soul sisters stripped off their ladyisms and armored with their charge cards, condoms and rubbers, slauson arms motel room keys- pushed and shoved past me to have the dark , fresh and fleshy goods displayed before them .That's the first I saw real problems.

    I know am a black girl no offense about that cause I wanted a life. Sometimes I readily don't know why I accepted this new chance and adventure but I always found the answer Jerry Stevens. I loved the job. I had the guys , the cigars, which I sold at high cost, the rubbers which was a real money maker and the government revenue on club strippers.

    Seduction was my main income!!!