Adhering

'Thank you 'for yesterday I whispered closely to him .He smiled back . Yeah he smiled at me which tickled me. We started speaking to each other and I began spending more time with him especially at home but at school there was a wide distance between us. Anytime I see him with a girl I get so much angry and I could tell he does it with intention let's just blush it aside.
           That Saturday I decided to pass by his house when returning from the fitness empire. As usual the main gate was opened he had no shirt on . His chest alone blindfolded me into his world of fantasy .I understood I had a moonface. I sat on the floor close to the basketball court and removed the beats from my ears. He sat close to me and closely apart.
  Me:Good morning
Jerry:Hello Pounds
  Me:Where are you coming from ? You look tensed.
Me:Really
Jerry:Yeah. You are looking sweet
Me: Just don't start. Are you alone in this big house
          ( From a distance )
Jerry, Jerry ,Jerry
  Jerry:Yes Emily
Me : Who is that ?
Jerry:My little pumpkin
Me: So me am your what! What do you take me for! I see so am a bitter leaf am talking and you are laughing.
Jerry:Emily is my sister . My little sister.
Me: Oh I see
Jerry:So why were you so angry
Me: Nothing .
I helped him clean around with Emily i made no moods again.
Me:Emily is still young
Jerry: Why do you say that??
Me: Whatever
I decided to sneak out but I met him at the entrance I felt embarrassed even at that moment.He asked me to stay a little while but I refused. Ignoring him was the best option .
  The Monday was a bad day set aside by the devil for me .Jerry kept ignoring me for whatsoever reasons I do not know. I came to class late , my money was not up to what I expected daily. There was no great expectation I had to trek back home with no money on me. My granny's time to travel was due .Her stares alone made me nervous. Take care that's the only words that came out of her mouth.
       As I was walking along orange avenue the next estate closer to sandpark I heard the honking of a car and I am seeing someone in my tracks. Hop in said Jerry.
We drove to school together without speaking to each other.
  One week the old lady was still not back from her trip . Jerry started ignoring me this time he was totally ignoring me big time. He now sat among rude girls . I decided to skip school for some days . This guy did not show up at my house and not even a hi on my cell. I heard someone banging my main gate with no mercy. I presume if I was the gate I would speak.
  Am coming I screamed.
To my surprise it was ............ Emily.
Me: Hey
Emily: Hello friend
Me:Guess you don't know my name
She nodded. Am Pounds.
Emily:Okay Pounds
Me:Why didn't you ask Jerry. By the way come in.
Emily:Since the day you came to our house he has been thinking about  you. Am not kidding .

We got to the living room and I offered her an apple juice..
Me:Emily am now ready to listen to you.
Emily:Jerry has been behaving odd of late , he has stopped playing music for me. And he tell no bed time stories again.
Me: Don't worry I would do that in replacement of him.
Emily:No! I want you to talk to him.
   She quickly left. I decided to confront him at school but he walked out on me and his friend started laughing at me. He left his beats behind and I took it.
The principal sent for me "Young lady your words really inspired me the other time we had an encounter. I wanted to compliment you".I got home really exhausted and fell into a deep sleep .The next sound that woke me up was the door bell.
                   Ding - dong
                   Ding - dong
     Still on the couch feeling lazy to get up. Who is that? I said faintly. There was no response but the bell was still ongoing. I lazily walked to the door. To my greatest surprise it wasn't who I was expecting anytime soon........