Adhere

Thank you for yesterday I whispered, he smiled back "which tickled me . We started speaking to each other and I began spend more time with him especially at home buy at school there was a wide distance between us . Anytime I see him with a girl I get soon much angry and I could see he does it with intentions, let's just blush over it.
I decided to pass by his house that Saturday morning when returning from the fitness empire .I saw him close to the basketball court he had no shirt on I got a moon face over him. I just sat on the stair and removed the beats from my ears. He came closer to me
Me: Hey
Jerry: Where are from
Me:Keeping my calories down
Jerry:Oh how sweet but you are fat
Me:Are you alone
Jerry:Why do you ask?
Me: Nothing I just wanted to know
Jerry:Let's go in then.

Jerry........Jeeeery...................Jeeeeeery..............................Jerry.
Yes Emily????
Hey who is that I asked? I said who is that , why are you not responding. Wait you are laughing at me oh I see so I look funny right.
Jerry: What's wrong with you. She's my little sister. Relax.
Me: Am soo soo sorry.
Jerry:But why do you care?
Me: Who said I care? Let's just forget it.
She is just like cherry.
Me: So where are your parents
Jerry:I prefer not to speak about them.
I'm just so embarrassed
Me:Okay
Jerry:I stay here alone with Emily ,yeah just the two of us .
Me:How old is Emily
Jerry; She's just thirteen
Me: Soo young.
Jerry:You seem to care about me .

I helped him out around the house with Emily since I wanted to help. I wanted to leave but he insisted I stay a little longer. The oldlady just knew I was not around .I quitely did what I had to do and did some laundry .
Ignoring some messages are just the best. The Monday was a bad day set aside by the devil for me cause I guess hell is empty now. I came to class late , my money was not up to. There was no great expectation I got home looking miserable like never before. Around six in the evening my granny had an urgent call which diverted her attention elsewhere. I was really happy that she was leaving .Her stares alone made me nervous. She left the next day.
As walking on the path leading to Orange Avenue. I heard the honking of a car. The honking was irritating and suddenly someone crossed me
Him:Mind if I take you to school
I looked up only to realise it was Jerry. I smiled at him showing him my smile as usual.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::∅::::::::::
One week passed my grandmother was not yet back but we were in contact with each other.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry started ignoring me this time it was just not good adding up the memories. He sat among rude girls . Him ignoring me was a big challenge and this time I was receiving the fuck attitudes. I skipped school for some days .My thought was for him to miss me but hell no it was just use less . I heard the door bell but who I met was a just never mind.
Me:Hey Emily
Emily:Hello friend
Me: Guess you don't know my name.
Emily:Yeah* so what's your name.
Me: Am Annabel
Emily:Hello Annabel
Me:Oh please come in. Let's sit but do you care for anything.
Emily:Am okay. I just wanted to tell you that since the day you left our house you were really nice and Jerry had not being himself.
Me:(Blushing) Thank you for that and I would see to that.So where is he?
Emily:I don't know.
I decided to confront him two days later but he ignored me . A girl approached him and they left leaving me rigid causing much attention. He would so pay for this.
I was astonished but I had nothing to pull him back💢. My eyes caught on what he left behind , his beats. I decided to pick to pick it up maybe when he needs it I would hand it over.

The principal sent for me.
Principal: Hello young lady
Me:Good day madam
Principal: Thanks for the other day.I really do appreciate your efforts.
Me:Am glad I helped.
Principal: Are you okay
Me: Am just having a slight headache.
Principal: Get yourself treated you can leave .

I got home really exhausted and fell into a deep sleep. The next sound woke me up.
Ding dong
Ding dong
(Still on the couch)

Who is that?
There was no response but the bell ringing was ongoing
I walked with dexterity to the gate .To my greatest shock
..................................................