Sand- Castiel x Reader

You pulled your 1970 Chevelle SS into the parking lot and parked next to the Impala. Cas was riding with you instead of the Winchesters like he usually did so he could sit shotgun. You both got out and headed over to where Sam and Dean were standing. "Why are we stopping?" It was still a few hours until your intended destination, so you weren't sure what they were up to. 

"We've been driving since last night, and Sam figured we could use a day off. So we're staying here for the night." Dean told you. You looked up at the motel's sign and smiled. The Silver Gull Motel. It had been a long time since you'd seen the beach.
"Awesome!" You exclaimed. Cas smiled. 
"I'll go check in. Get your bags out of the cars and wait here." Sam headed into the motel's office while you went to the back of the car to get your bags. Cas followed.
"Here, I'll get it." The angel grabbed your bag and closed the trunk.
"Thanks Cas." 
"Alright. Dean and I have room 130, you and Cas have room 132." Sam handed you the keys and you all headed to your designated rooms.

When you opened the door, you were in shock. It was beautiful. Not like the rest of the motels you'd stayed in. The walls were a light blue. Navy blue and white comforters adorned the beds and paintings of the beach hung on the wall. There was even a decent sized TV in the corner. The best part, though, was the window that looked out onto the beach. 

Cas coughed from behind you and you jumped out of the way. "Sorry!" You apologized.
"No problem. It's beautiful, isn't it?" He set the bag on one of the beds and  turned to you. "I've never been to the beach before." You gasped.
"Really?!" You said in disbelief, and Cas nodded his head. "Well, then, let's make a day of it. Do you have swim trunks?" 
"No. Just a trenchcoat." 
"Hold on, I'll be right back." You left the room and knocked on Sam and Dean's door. 

"(Y/N)! Come on in." Sam opened the door and invited you in. Dean sat in front of the TV. 
"Dean, can Cas borrow your bathing suit?" He gave you a weird look but said yes. He ruffled through his bag then threw the trunks at you. 
"There you go." 
"Thanks."

"Alright Cas, go change into these." The angel took the trunks and headed to the bathroom to change. When he was finished you did the same. You wore your bikini top with jean shorts and flip-flops. You grabbed two towels from the bathroom and threw them at Cas. "These'll have to do. Ready to go?" Cas had a very bewildered look on his face, and you put a hand on his bare shoulder. "C'mon, let's go have some fun."

..............................................

It was middle afternoon, so lots of people dotted the beach. You and Cas set up next to a family with two kids, both of which were playing in the sand. Cas sat down on the towel with his legs crossed. He looked uncomfortable, and you were worried he wasn't enjoying this as much as you were. 

"Can we go in the water?" The angel asked out of nowhere. He'd been watching everybody else and wanted to try it for himself.
"Sure, why not?" You grabbed his hand and the two of you walked into the ocean. The water was warm and felt good. You lay on your back and floated around while Cas watched you. 

Out of nowhere, someone splashed you. You sat up quickly and searched for the culprit, spotting a grinning Cas just a few feet away. "Oh, you're gonna get it!" You yelled playfully as you swam towards him. You caught up to him and splashed him back. It turned into an all-out splash war, with water going everywhere.

You sat back on the towel and laughed. Cas smiled at you and sat next to you. A yawn escaped from your lips. Cas put his arms around your shoulders and pulled you into him.