Movie Compromise- Gabriel x Reader

I love Gabriel so much! He's my favourite non-main-character, so I'm happy that I finally came up with a story for him.

------------------------------------

"C'mon Gabe! Please?" You and Gabriel had decided to watch a movie while Sam and Dean were out hunting. Gabe wanted to watch a comedy, but you had your heart set on an action movie. He shook his head.
"No way! This movie is so much better!" You gave him your 'oh really?' look and he laughed. "Try all you want, but I am not watching that." He could be so annoying sometimes.
"It's has a five star rating! I don't see that on your movie!" Gabriel let out an irritated sigh. 

This argument wasn't getting you anywhere and you knew it. You grabbed the DVD from Gabe's hands and set them both on the table. Scanning over the shelves, you found what you were looking for. "How about this? It's an action movie, but it also has a lot of jokes in it." The archangel grabbed the case from your hands and examined it.
"The Avengers? I've heard that it's not too bad. Fine. We'll watch this." You gave a small cheer.

.........................................

"You know, I think we were having a moment."
"Yeah, 12% of a moment."

"I understood that reference."

"I understand that the council has made a decision, but given that it's a stupid-ass decision, I've chosen to ignore it!"

"You and I remember Budapest very differently."

"Puny God!"

By the end of the movie, you'd fallen in love with every single one of the Avengers. You were sure Gabe had too. Stretching your arms above your head, you yawned. Gabe pulled you on top of him, and you sat there comfortably for a while. "That was an amazing movie, by the way." He told you.
"I knew you'd like it." You smiled, and he returned the favor. 

------------------------------------

I know, it's short. It's kind of hard for me to write long imagines. Well, bye for now! Don't forget to vote!