daycare

Third pov

16tern years old Ezra and sabine were in bed wearing full diapers and the couple were exhausted from the hole month of missions so ezra's parents mira and Ephraim had an idea for thier son and his girlfriend/ adopted daughter so they took the phantom2 to loathal then walked to a building then ezra asked 'where are we going?" Then mira said" you'll seen hun " then when they got in a worker said " ah this must be ezra and sabine " then mira said " yea kids give me ur weapons" and they did as told then realized it's a daycare then they blushed and messed thier pampers then two more workers came in and picked them up and the parents said bye to them and the one that grabbed ezra said" hi ez im jess " then the one that grabbed sabine said " hello sabine im Nicky " and they were taking to a room with a crib and onesies and pacifiers and lots of diapers and ezra and sabine got into matching green onesies and they blushed and the four watched a movie together and played then ezra and sabine had a bottle of milk that made them tired and falled asleep togther in the cribs then at the end of the day it was three and time for the parents to pick them up so jess and Nicky changed them into new diapers and said they could keep the onesies and pacifiers they're using then mira and Ephraim came in and mira grabbed ezra while Ephraim grabbed sabine and asked "how were they?" Then Nicky said " oh they were good sabine made a mess in her diaper that stunk and ezra was a little cranky when he woke up but other then that great" then mira grinned and sabine ask" mommy, daddy can we come back here? Then Ephraim said " yes dear" then grabbed a bag with the teen's clothes and went back to the ghost.