I Absolutely Do

In the rose garden at Sofia and Hugo's new home, there were a lot of people ready for the wedding. Everybody was really excited, and Sofia was feeling a little nervous.

"It looks like everybody is here," said Amber.

"Are you ready, Sofia?" asked Miranda.

"Ready," said Sofia.

Meanwhile, Hugo himself was a little nervous. He wondered if this wedding would go fine for him and Sofia.

"Axel, I have to be honest with you," Hugo whispered. "I'm a little nervous."

"You'll be fine, baby bro," said Axel.

Finally, the music played, and the wedding began. The groomsmen walked down the aisle with the Father of the Groom, and the groom's mother walked him down to the altar. Then the bridesmaids walked down the aisle with the Mother of the Bride.

"This is it, baby bro," Axel whispered. "You'll be having the company you need soon."

"Yes, I can't believe it's actually happening," said Hugo.

"Sofia is luckiest princess in the whole world," said Axel. "Oh, here she comes."

Finally, everybody stood up and turned around, and they all gasped when they saw the beautiful princess bride.

Hugo just couldn't get his eyes off Sofia. "She's beautiful," he whispered to his brother.

"She sure is," said Axel.

When the wedding song Here Comes the Bride played, the bride and her father walked down the aisle.

After the stroll down the aisle, Roland and Hugo happily shook hands, and Roland gave Hugo Sofia's hand.

"Honey, you look beautiful," Hugo whispered.

"Thank you," said Sofia. "You look dapper yourself."

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to bind Lord Hugo to Princess Sofia of Enchancia," said the minister. "If anybody has a reason that these two lovebirds shouldn't be husband and wife, please speak now or forever hold your peace."

Sofia held in her breath, hoping that Amber and James wouldn't speak. Thankfully, they didn't say anything, and she let her breath out. That's when everybody started laughing.

Hugo assumed Sofia was a little nervous. "Are you okay, sweetie?" he whispered.

"I'm fine, baby," whispered Sofia.

"May I have the rings please?" asked the minister.

Amber handed the bride one ring, and Axel handed the groom the other ring.

Hugo slipped the three-stone blue heart diamond ring on Sofia's finger and said, "I give you this ring and show you all the love I have for you."

Sofia slipped the silver ring on Hugo's finger and said, "I give you this ring and show you all the love I have for you."

"Do you, Lord Hugo, take Princess Sofia to be your lawfully wedded wife and to be your royal duchess?" the minister asked.

"I do," said Hugo.

"And do you, Princess Sofia, take Lord Hugo to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the minister asked.

Sofia peered over Hugo's shoulder to look at James, and she turned to look at Roland, Miranda, and Amber. They all wanted her to take Hugo to be her husband. With glee and happiness, she happily said, "I absolutely do!"

Hugo happily smiled.

Finally, the minister said, "By the power vested in me by the kingdom of Albuquerque, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Lord Hugo, you may now kiss the bride."

As the groom happily kissed his bride, everybody clapped. Sofia and Hugo each smiled at their families, who were very happy for them.