Preparing for the Wedding

Finally, the big day had come. It was April 26th— and it was Sofia and Hugo's royal wedding day. Lots of people of Enchancia and Albuquerque were really excited for the wedding, and especially Sofia and Hugo.

Throughout the afternoon, the bride and groom were getting ready for the wedding. Garrick and the groomsmen were helping him get his tuxedo on, and James didn't tighten the vest so much this time.

"Hugo, you look amazing," said James.

"You look absolutely adorable, baby bro," smiled Axel. "All my life, I've seen you grow up...and very quickly at that. Now you're ready to get married."

"Thank you," said Hugo. "This is just the happiest day of my whole life, and having you here to share it means the whole world to me—both of you."

"I can't wait to see Sofia's face when she sees you," said James. "This is going to be a great wedding."

Meanwhile, Sofia's mother and bridesmaids were at the palace in Albuquerque, helping her get ready. They helped with her light blue wedding dress, shoes, white gloves, and diamond tiara. Sofia had never looked so beautiful in all her life.

"Sofia, you look beautiful," said Amber.

"I've never seen you look so beautiful," said Jade.

"Thanks," said Sofia. "You look beautiful too. This is the happiest day of my life, and having you all here to share it means the world to me."

Just then, Roland came and asked, "Sofia, are you ready for your wedding?"

He stopped himself when he saw his beautiful daughter. "Sofia, you look beautiful," he said. "I can't wait to see Hugo's face when he sees you."

"We'd better get to your new home, Sofia," said Miranda. "It's almost time for your groom to kiss his bride."