Secrets.

Liam sat at the end of Louis' bed. His arched eyebrow was not helping Louis calm his nerves. Louis didn't go to school for about 3 days. Everytime his mother encouraged him, he'd have another panic attack. His mother was tired of it, so she called Liam.

"Are people bullying you?" Liam asked.

Louis shook his head.

"Is someone threatening you?"

Louis shook his head again.

"Then what the fuck is it?" Liam raised his voice.

Louis' eyes began to water. Liam instantly regretted what he did.

"I have something to tell you. Something I kept from you for years."

Liam sat up straight. He couldn't think of a single thing Louis was keeping from him.

"And I hope this doesn't change the way you see me."

"Louis you can murder someone and I'd still be with you."

There was a small pause.

"Ever since 8th grade. I've had the most massive crush on Harry Styles. "

There was a small silence. Liam's expression didn't show anything. Louis couldn't tell if he was disgusted, mad, confused or anything.

"Oh?" Was all Liam could say.

"I just wanted you to know before you heard it from someone else." Louis looked down and fiddled with his fingers. Liam smiled, chucking lightly. Louis furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at his friend.

"Ive actually been waiting for you to tell me. Well, I never thought you would-"

"You knew!?"

"Okay, don't get mad. But one time when you took a nap at my house, you left your art journal on the ground. I picked it up and look into it. And I saw some pretty interesting things." Liam said. "But I never confronted them to you because it was your secret. I wasn't going to make you tell me if you didn't feel comfortable. I'm just surprise you even told me."

Louis groaned and got back under the covers. Liam just laughed at him.

"Wait, is this why you're not going to school?"

"The girls in my art class saw the journal too. They know. They confronted me about it I- I had a panic attack. And now I bet they've been telling everyone and even Harry. Oh my god Harry!" Louis got out of the covers and grabbed his phone from off the dresser. There were 5 messages from Harry.

"I was suppose to meet him today at his house to finish up the project since I haven't been to school for a while." Louis said. "Now he's coming to mine." He drops his phone the bed.

Liam watches him with an amused look. He's never seen Louis this way. He's glad Louis can finally act like himself after telling him this big secret.

"He said that?"

"Yeah, he just texted me."

"Well I better get going then." Liam said standing up and grabbing his things.

"No! Lee wait, what if he confronts me about it?"

"Then maybe you'll get a date to the homecoming." Liam smiled as he left the room. Louis groaned once again and lied back down on the bed.

Harry parked his car and got up, he opened his messages to let Louis know that he was there. He stopped when he heard the door open and Liam came out. When he saw each other they sent awkwards waves, and Harry walked towards the door.