The Artist 💖

Louis tapped his fingers on his desk, he was in his financial math class. Harry was also in this class. It was the last class of the day, which Louis was glad for. But he was nervous, he was going to be inside Harry's big, fancy house.

He took his phone out and sent a message to Harry who was on the other side of the classroom.

Louis: Hey, I  got your number from a friend. You forgot to give me it, or I forgot to ask lmao.

He watched as Harry took his phone out, and checked the message. He looked confused, and started to type a response.

Harry: uh.. Who's this? 

Louis: It's Louis, your English partner.

When Harry received the message, he looked up then turn his head to face Louis. Louis gave him a small smile, Harry flashed him a smile back and waved. He looked down at his phone to type again.

Harry: Yeah, I got forgot to give it to you sorry. XD

The rest of the class the boys did their math work but glanced at each other every once in a while. Louis felt his cheeks heat up everytime their connected eyes. He honestly just wanted to get out of class. All the feelings he had were just fizzing in his blood. He didn't even know what to do. Everytime he looked at him, his heart started to race. When he finished his work, he sat back down at his seat. He grabbed his backpack to take out his drawing journal. He frowned when he couldn't find it. He put his bag on his desk to be able to look for it correctly. It wasn't there. His chest began to tighten at the thought of someone stealing it. He then remembered the last time he used it was art class. He got up abruptly, a few students turned his way. Even Harry looked over at him.

  "I forgot something in my art class. Can I go pick it up?" His teacher nodded. Louis got his things seeing as it was almost time to go and rushed to his art class. When he walked in the class Ms. Penn had was much larger than his second hour.

Ms. Penn looked at him and smiled.

  "Hello Louis, did you need something?"

  "Uh, yeah. I forgot my journal?" Louis said awkwardly. He hated being the center of attention. And right now her whole 8th hour was looking at him. She walked over to her desk.

  "Yes, it was on the floor."

Louis prayed she didn't read it. She handed it to him and went back to teaching her class. Louis took in a deep breath, then turned around and left. Ms Penn turned her head and watched him leave. She giggled to herself then started to talk again.

As soon as Louis got to his locker to put his school books back in there, the bell rang. He closed his locker and clutched his journal. He made his way to Liam, who was busy talking to some other kids.

  "Hey Lee, I'm going straight to Harry's to work on a project okay."
Liam nodded, but stopped him before Louis left.

   "Hey so do you think if I ask Genavah out she'll say yes?" Liam asked.

  "Well, you asked her to the dance and she said yes. I'm pretty sure she'll say yes to a date." Louis shrugged. Liam smiled and blushed a bit. Louis gave him an amused look then shook his head.

He turned around and made his way to the exit. He honestly was really tired, school usually drains everything out of him. Especially with the events that happened today.

When Louis got to his car he checked his phone and saw the address that was sent to him. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. He watched Harry leave the parking lot. Louis sat there parked watching everyone else leave. He couldn't believe he was going to be inside of Harry's house. Last time they were at each other's house it was before Harry's mother had her clothing line. And they were mostly at Louis' house.