Chapter Sixteen

"N-no!"

I cant be doing this! Feeding off Hyuna?! My closest friend?! But this is what Namjoon planned...

When a vampire feeds on something for blood, not only do their cravings for blood be soothed, they also take something called essence from the blood vessel. Essence holds the blood sources power, granting the vampire strength. Essence is invisible to the eye so it is unknown to most humans.

Depending on the blood source determines how much power its essence is. If its a normal human, no strength will really be in the human's essence.

Werewolves have a strong essence, granting the feeder more speed and agility.

Angels grant more swift and smooth movement.

Demons however leave the feeder a moment of rage.

Drinking Hyunas blood allowed me to see Everlandy clearer. My target. I clutched my fists as my eyes turned red for the first time. I then moved onto Jackson, piercing my newly born fangs into the crook of his neck. One by one, i drank everyones pierced bodies. But, i stopped at Yoongi's body.

I shouldnt... but i have to at this point. Quickly pressing my lips against his softly, i moved down to his collarbone, biting him gently as my face contorted into a softer look. His blood... it made me feel...

Anger.

Sadness.

Aggression.

Pity.

Truly something i had never felt. All these emotions hit me at once, leaving my legs weak of madness. Was this everything he had felt...?
He never told anyone...

I sighed deeply before turning to face Queen Everlandy with this new rush of power. The woman glared back at me, probably feeling the same way i am. Shes the one who did this to everyone. All my friends. Ill make her pay...

With all these emotions running through me, i cant hold back, my body already one step ahead of me gets hold of the knives that were strapped to my thigh. As i held the knives, a hot burning feeling left my skin red and indented. Can i not hold my knives because im a vampire...?

No.

Ill use them anyway!

I quickly pace towards the queen, bending my legs before lifting myself off from the ground with a great leap. The impact of the jump allowed me to stab the Queen harder that running full speed. But, knowing Everlandy's sly ways, she dodged my attack with a huff.

"How disappointing," she remarked monotonously as she then summoned spears of darkness underneath me. I ran in a straight towards her again as her spears tried their best to catch up with me.

Attempting another time to stab the older, my hand got more and more burnt. Throughout the pain i stayed standing. This attempt resulted in the Queens side being grazed by it.

"The only thing disappointing are your weak attacks," I replied back with no emotion either. A choke left my lips as Everlandy had managed to summon a spear from under me, cutting deeply from my thigh to my chest.