Chapter Ten

*The Next Morning, At The Throne*

Queen.E: Well hello again Y/N~
I look away from her.
Queen.E: Last night my guards had found someone entering unannounced. I'm sure you'll recognise them. Come out~
I squint as someone... someone that looks very spaced out walks in from behind her throne.... someone very familiar... no... it can't be!
Y/N: Namjoon!?
He looks so traumatised...
Queen.E: Go And say something Kim Namjoon.
Namjoon: I... get out of my head! Sto- Y/N we're stressing because of you. We don't want you anymore. We want you to stay here forever. You're just a weak human...
I take a step back.
Y/N: Namjoon snap out of it! This isn't like you! Queen Everlandy get out of his head!
Queen.E: Well I'm only mind controlling him. Everything else he's saying is his own thoughts.
Y/N: Y-you son of a bitch!
Everyone gasps. Queen Everlandys eyes turn darker...
Queen.E: Watch your mouth. This is enough! Namjoon! Bite her!
Y/N: No! Namjoon please!
He starts slowly walking towards me.
Queen.E: Make her suffer for the stress she's caused you!
Y/N: Namjoon don't listen to her!
He starts walking closer and closer...
Queen.E: Kill her! Now! Do it!
Y/N: Everlandy stop it! Namjoon it's me!
Namjoon: It's y-you...?
Y/N: Yes Namjoon! It's Y/N! Please don't do this!
Namjoon: I... I remember you...
I smile.
Namjoon: I remember you as some pathetic human! A human that's done nothing to help us! A human that only likes us for our looks and our money! A disgusting whore!
Y/N: Namjoon! No! I don't like you guys for your money or your appearance! N-Namjoon!
He grabs my shoulders.
Namjoon: I hate you.
I thrash around to get him off but his grip only gets tighter.
Namjoon: Dont come back.
He bites into my neck.
Y/N: N-no...
He releases.
Namjoon: You're so sweet...
With tears forming in my eyes from the pain the only words that can come out of my mouth are...
Y/N: W-why did you-you guys get m-me...?
Namjoon: Isn't it obvious? For your blood.
Y/N: S-so you all lied to me...?
Namjoon: Yes.
He bites into me once again, his eyes turning into a bright yellow.
Namjoon: Dont ever come back. We don't want you and we don't need you.
Y/N: N-Namjoon...
Namjoon: "Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon" give it up already.
Namjoon holds me tighter as his fangs sink deeper. Queen Everlandy hums in satisfaction.
Queen Everlandy: That's enough for now, Namjoon you're on guard duty. As for you Y/N, you can go back into the chambers for all I care.
She hand gestures me out. Namjoon wipes his mouth whilst looking at me and exits the room from a door on the right. Of course the guards walk me back into the chambers. But this time there's not a chair. Instead, there chains...? What is this!? The guards lock me up tightly and leave me.
???: Has someone bitten what's ours...?
E'Dawn: It looks like it...
???: Fuck.
Wooseok: Now she's got nothing.
???: Hah I don't care, I'll still bite her anyways.
Yeo One: Shame, shame.
Y/N: Give it a rest...

Thanks for Reading Chapter Ten