Chapter Fourteen

"You... you killed him."

Namjoon, who had been laying on his stomach and watching in agony, slowly stood up. Both arms steadying him while he tried to keep his balance.

"Youre all pathetic. Complete disgraces to the vampire species. Did you all really think that  youd get away with keeping a human while on this land?" the woman who brutally slaughtered everyone else raised an eyebrow, turning towards Namjoon with a sickening smile.

The male eventually stood up straight, chest heaving up and down, impatiently waiting for the right moment to strike.
"You, y-youre a disgrace to vampire kind. You were willing to kill such an innocent Queen's daughter," a smirk formed on his face as he faced Everlandy in front of him, ready to rip out her heart.

Queen Everlandy only laughed, hand over her mouth poshly, "Queens daughter? What on earth has beaten you to make you believe that?"

"N-no. Dont you dare act oblivious. You know exactly what im talking about," Namjoon chuckled to himself, shaking his head, "Queen Anastasia. The human Queen who had unnecessarily been bitten by King Everlandy the Second. Down Queen Anastasia's line of generations, there was Queen Celestia. She had a daughter. Do you have any idea now?"

"No, i dont."

"Y/N is Queen Celestia's daughter."

"You... how would you know?" Everlandy snarled, furrowing her eyebrows in annoyance. She couldnt believe her ears. No, she didnt know this.

"The moment I heard Kim in her last name, her scent and taste of blood, I had an idea," Namjoon beamed happily, holding his hands up in a sort of 'get rekt with logic bitch' kind of look.

"Nonsense!" Queen Everlandy yelled, her hand out to summon spears of darkness underneath Namjoon.

"But its true, and you know it," the silver haired male raised an eyebrow, pacing back and forth to avoid Everlandy's attack as she summoned the spears from under him. The spears appeared in 2 second intervals, after 2 seconds a clutter of spears would appear and repeat.

|

Ow... my legs are killing me.

And my neck- it feels like ive been stabbed by countless knives all in different spots.

Not to mention how... light my clothes feel right now.

My eyes finally flutter open. Everythings a blur of light until i can make out a familiar face hovering over me. Jihoon. Yoongis brother. Why is he... and why am i...

"This isnt what i think is happening, is it," i bluntly ask with a straight face. Maybe i did have a little idea of... what may have happened.

"Y/N!"

The four other males squash me into a hug.

"Oh Y/N! Youre awake, finally!"

"We're so relieved you actually woke up!"

"Are you alright? Do you need any water? Food?"

I giggle softly as i slowly try to sit up before my stomach sudden drops in nervousness, "W-what happened? Why am i here? Wheres the others?!"

Jihoon sighed, glaring down at the wooden floor you were laid down on.
"Its, hard to explain..."

-

"N-no, no, no, you have to bring me back there! Now!" I shouted, eyes widening in desperation after Jihoon had just told me what happened. All i remembered was seeing jungkook and seeing the others but, apart from there its all a blur. Of course i still remember the hell Queen Everlandy put me through but that was something i want to push to the back of my mind.

"Y/N... we cant. Besides its way too dangerous for you. I mean- the state youre in..." Vernon mumbled quietly, a concerned frown on his face.

"Please! Please, i need to know theyre okay! Or ill... ill be by their sides at least!" tears welled up in my eyes. I needed to see them badly. Just so i can know theyre okay...

"Its too dangerous, believe me," Jihoon pouted up at me sadly. I gulped, my eyes furrowing with disappointment.

"Please..."

"Fine. But," Jihoon paused, looking down at your 'attire', "youre gonna have to change those clothes of yours."

I purse my lips in confusion, clothes? What about my clot- I- why am i naked."

"Beats me," they all shrug.

"Hm."

"Hmm."

"Why are you all acting like this is perfectly fine! Grab me some clothes!"

|

"Youre all just sad vampires with too much time on all your hands! You all captured some human to hide the fact that you only had each other! Everyone else, you killed," Everlandy yelled aggressively, getting more frustrated by the second because namjoon was dodging all her attacks.

"Thats exactly what we are," the dimpled male calmly replied, a little chirpy as well. But, the moment he laid his eyes back down on the sight of Jungkooks corpse, his eyes turned red, "and thats what we'll always be."

"Youll always be complete fools," the female vampire laughed before she dropped down on her knees and touched the floor with one of her hands, supposedly casting some spell. Namjoon raised an eyebrow before he swiftly ran over to the concentrated Queen and painfully kicked her side, although, she didnt budge. Nor did she have a scratch on her.

Continuing to cast a spell, Queen Everlandy smiled before she disappeared from Namjoon's sight. There, from the corner of his eye was what looked like a woman.

The male gaze suddenly weakened into a softer gaze, this woman in front of him.

This was his late wife.

"Tzuyu..." he spoke quietly, stepping towards her and eventually running, "Tzuyu!" But, when he reached his hand out to touch her soft skin, she suddenly burnt away into ashes, disappearing into thin air.

"No..."

"No, no, no!"