Chapter 3

I stood in my dorm pacing back and forth wearing my VK outfit. My eyes red from crying for a few minutes. Chester watched me with interest. They walked over to me and barked three times. "What are three looking at?" I asked. I rolled my eyes and looked out my window staring at the Isle. "I don't belong here." I said turning away. I snapped my fingers and a pen began to write my thoughts onto a piece of paper. The pen wrote a note to the others explaining my sudden disappearance. I looked at Chester. "Don't worry guys. Carlos will take good care of you." I said. Deimos barked. "I can't stay here anymore. I don't know who I am anymore." I said. "I don't expect you three to understand." I said as I stood up. I looked at the Isle and sighed. I exited the dorm and left the building. I walked outside and spotted the others sitting at a table talking to each other. I sighed as my eyes lingered on Evie. I looked down at the green grass against my obsidian leather boots. I walked away sticking my hands into my pockets and headed to the edge of Auradon.

 I walked away sticking my hands into my pockets and headed to the edge of Auradon

I stared at the water in front of me. I looked up at the Isle and snapped my fingers. A black motorcycle with blue flaming wheels appeared in black smoke. "Okaaay...that's not exactly what I wanted." I said raising a brow at the flaming vehicle. I shrugged and hopped on. I took off into the distance leaving a trail of blue fire from the back tire. The bike glided over the water to the Isle. "Wow. I'm surprised that actually worked." I said to myself. The motorcycle passed through the barrier and drove onto the Isle. I stopped the motorcycle in a decrepid alley filled with VKs. The blue flames from the bike giving the alley a blue aura. The VKs looked at me with a questioning look. I smirked. My eyes glowed cyan blue. "I'm baa-aack." I said in a sing-song voice. I revved the engine. "This is the part where you guys run." I said deadpan. I accelerated down the alley dodging people. I took a sharp left turn and headed to my own personal hideout.

I pulled up to the black building and got off the bike. I pushed the bike into a service elevator and hit the up button. I looked over my shoulders and headed into the dark building. I climbed up the multiple flights of stairs until reached the last floor. I entered the wide open room. The 4-foot-tall metal dog house with Chester's name on it was sitting in the corner of the room next to a black leather throne-like chair. An neon blue flame sat in the middle of the room in a black raw iron pit. I walked to the window and stared at Auradon. I looked down and sighed turning around and walking away. "This is where I belong." I said.