Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

CHAPTER 11

**Ronnies pov**

as I saw Jamie walk through the door my heart skipped a beat, god I love her.

...but she cheated...she cheated on me with Andy, on our anniversary night!

how dare she..I gave all my love to her and she does this. I mean, did she think that night I wouldn't notice she was gone? I was worried sick.

**flash back**

I awoke from my nap. I got up where's Jamie? I called for her quietly, "Jamie?"

I searched around the bus and outside, I couldn't find her. I started to panic. I called CC he pick up the phone. obviously drunk, he mumbled, "hey Ronnie whaaaaats uppppp?" I wasn't in the mood to deal with that shit but I put up with it, "uhh hey CC, do you know where Jamie is?" he hesitated for a second I could hear him whisper to people in the background, "uhh y-yeah shes hanging out with us you know, just chilling" he laughed awkwardly, I sighed in relief "okay thanks"

at least she's safe. I went on Instagram, I saw a picture post by CC....it was off Andy and Jamie....hugging....the caption was "get a room"

I through my phone to the ground and ran outside the bus. She's fucking cheating! tears threaten to fall down my cheeks. I run to the venue, we haven't left yet due to the bus needing gas. I find the nearest hottest whore I could find. Her name was Jenna.

we went back to the bus and starred making out. I felt so wrong and disgusting. as soon as Jamie walks in I regretted it. but she deserved it. she cheated. okay play dumb Ronnie, "oh.....uhh...Jamie..it now what it looks like..?." I fake laugh. this hurts so much. Jenna looks at her in disgust, "whos this Jamie girl?" jamie frown, "nah fuck that who th fuck are you?!"

I sighed biulding enough strength to say this, "calm the fuck down Jamie this is my NEW girlfriend Jenna" she dropped whatever she was holding on her hand "aww common you didnt think this would last did you?" she ran out of the bus crying. Sammi doll and Christian walked up to me and scolded me. I know im a bad person.

**End of flash back**

I saw Andy walk through the door behind her. I quickly kissed jenna, "what the fuck is wrong with you man?!" I glared at him in anger, "you know exactly what the fuck is wrong with me!" Jamie pulled on his sleeve and said something.

he nodding to her, "we're just here for her stuff" they went upstairs then came back down with her stuff about 10 minutes later.

They turned to the door to leave. Jamie stopped at looked back at me. I love her...so much it hurts. She turned back around and left. I almost didn't notice that she dropped something.

I walked over to it and picked it up. a tear slowly falling down my face when i saw what it said.

//ohhh what did he pick up? and in real life I don't think Jenna's a whore. I happen to love her! hehehe ok byyyyyye