Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

Chapter 18

*Jamie's pov*

Im so happy Ronnie and i are back together. I've misses him so much. Wow. I'm actually pregnant. Wow. Poor Andy...i never loved him and im having his kid. Well...its still my baby and i love it never-the-less maybe thus won't be so bad after all. Oh shit. I just realized i have to tell Andy, Ronnie and i are back together. Fuck he's gonna be heartbroken. Ronnie and i went back the the BVB house in our separate cars. I had to return Andys car. I walk in the house and see Andy sitting on the couch worried. As soon as i walk in he jumps up and hugs me, "where have you been!? I was so worried." I just look at him, "Ronnie's waiting in his car...im going home with him..." Andy let me go and stared at me, "y-you're back together? With him?..." he just sat on the couch i felt so bad for him.. i sat next to him, "look...i am still having you baby and we are still gonna be parents! I know you loved me..but...i just.." Andys face turned red, "You can't what!?! Love me!? I've done everything for you! Loved you with my whole heart and you faked it! You never cared about me or the baby!" He stormed into my room and grabbed all my stuff throughing it in the yard. I start to cry. Ashley heard the yelling and came out of his room, "woah whats happening?" Andy stops and looks at him, "SHE'S GOING BACK TO RONNIE." Ashley looks at me crying, "Andy calm down!..look at her....thats not good for the baby! And you know damn good and well the you never wanna see her cry let alone it being because of you!" Tears started sliding down Andys face, "S-she never loved me! She never loved the baby-" i cut him off "OF COURSE I LOVE MY BABY! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THAT!" by now Ronnie was picking up my stuff from the yard and putting it in the car. He didn't dare come inside. Good on his part. Andy just stood there staring at my stuff he's holding in his hands. He sits next to me and hugs me, "i-i'm so sorry, Jamie..." i hug him back and try to wipe away my tears, "i-its okay.." i pull away and smile at wiping away his tears, "you are hot though, you are gonna make a girl happy one day.." i giggle. He smiles a little, "i hope you and Andy Jr. Here are gonna be happy with Ronnie. He's a good man...I'm happy that you're with him.." he places a had on my belly and i smile, "i think that little, Andy Jr. Is happy to hear that" i kiss his cheek and he smiles, "we actually need to make another appointment to confirm that it's an Andy Jr." I giggle, "sure whatever you say.