Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

Chapter 16

**Ronnies pov**

Ashley called and told me that Jamie was sick. i was so worried. i wanted to go there and take care of her, but thats out of the question. i told Ashley to call once they find out whats wrong with her. that was about 3 hours ago. finally the phone rings. i look at the caller ID, its Jamie. i answer, "h-hello Jamie? are you ok? what did they say?" i rant, scared of the answer. she takes a deep breath and replys, "Ronnie i need to tell you in person...can you come over please?" my heart jumps. i get to see her beautiful face again!...wait.....why does she need to tell me in person? i race to the BVB house and run up to the door as fast as possible. Jamie answers, "hi Ronnie" she says, not able to look me in the eye...oh god...she continues, "come in" she opens the door wider indicating for me to enter. i sit on the couch, "w-whats wrong are you okay?" i ask unsure now if i wanna know the answer. Jamie sits next to me and Andy sit across in a chair...fars away from me. Jamie looks at the ground and wipes tears from her eyes, "Ronnie im....im pregnant...with Andys baby" i stay silent, "...." i look at her. then Andy. i stand and walk over to him, "Andy...this is your fault.....you started this *i grab his shirt and i punch him* YOU STARTED THIS. *again i punch him* YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME" i repeatedly punch him. nonstop. Jamie and the band trys to stop me but i just can't stop not after what he did. battling tears I'm finally able to pull myself away. i look at Jamie and i kiss her. with more love then ever before. she melts at my touch but finds the strength to push me off then help Andy up. i leave. i don't want to ever hear her name again. maybe i took out the anger i had towards her on him. but it wasn't anger....it was more like.....betrayal...sadness.....maybe even depression.....im so sorry Jamie....i stop at the bridge thats on the way to my house. with full intention of just looking at the beautiful sunset and the water to calm me...but i had a better idea.